Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is The Most Outlandish and Ignorant Thing Someone Assumed About You As An Incel ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
Was taking advantage of my recent endeavor in petmaxxing (see recent thread on how I am now the owner of eight cats for further understanding) and, like most normie pet owners, I take pics and vids and share them with family, friends, and coworkers. I FINALLY make some decent progress in terms of co workers seeing I'm not completely cold hearted goon they assume me to be, but that I do in fact have a heart, and that animals, who seem to have more common sense that most people, can actually see it. Things finally seem to get better and the way people interact with me was finally changing for the better, when out of nowhere my sheboon co worker decides to be a typical sheboon and just shit all over the whole experience, talking about how that's the only pussy I'm ever gonna get (something I know for a fact none of us would ever get away with saying at our job), and actually went as far as to say that she would report me to animal control to have them taken away because I look like the kind of guy who tortures and abuses animals and that I was going to feed them to a vicious dog or snake. (I own neither as pets)

I've had some bullshit accusations/assumptions thrown my way, but frankly, this one takes the cake so far. I've been told I look like a stalker, like a serial killer, like an illegal immigrant, but this one pisses me off the most simply because I've always loved animals. In my life time, I've had 9 family pets and 8 cats since living on my own. Scathing rebuttal aside, on what an ignorant sheboon cunt she is, I couldn't help but wonder if the rest of you have ever been accused of being something/someone that is the literal opposite of your true self, hence the title of the thread.

Last edited:
assuming none of us try

I was told multiple times on multiple ocassions that Im retarded.
I have master degree, 132 IQ, and now doing engineering degree on different subject (thanks Europe for free/cheap Universities).

I was told multiple times on multiple ocassions that Im retarded.
I have master degree, 132 IQ, and now doing engineering degree on different subject (thanks Europe for free/cheap Universities).
Why are you here then?

Why are you here then?
I dont know what you exactly mean.

If you ask why I didnt sui, well first I didnt have balls to do it, then I came to conclusion that sui is cucked.

And if you ask why Im on this forum: its because Im ugly incel.

That I'm a bad person

And if you ask why Im on this forum: its because Im ugly incel.
Most users with real jobs end up leaving this place. The bulk of us are unemployed.

Most users with real jobs end up leaving this place. The bulk of us are unemployed.
Employment doesn't guarantee shit

Employment doesn't guarantee shit
Genuine incels make up less than 1% of the population. Most of the people here would have girlfriends if they knew how to socialize. Many of the users like @WØLF and @erenyeager are just edgy young adults who have never even worked a job. How are they supposed to meet people if they never even leave the house to mingle?

Meanwhile, I can't talk to people for some unknown reason. Girls have signaled interest in me before and I never reciprocate as if I'm suspended in some kind of existential stasis.

Genuine incels make up less than 1% of the population. Most of the people here would have girlfriends if they knew how to socialize. Many of the users like @WØLF and @erenyeager are just edgy young adults who have never even worked a job. How are they supposed to meet people if they never even leave the house to mingle?

Meanwhile, I can't talk to people for some unknown reason. Girls have signaled interest in me before and I never reciprocate as if I'm suspended in some kind of existential stasis.
Have you been diagnosed with schizoid or autism disorder?