Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the most low-inhibition act you’ve ever committed?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I once told a gym teacher who irrationally hated me and singled me out that, as a sports teacher, he lacks the intellectual authority of the other teachers and as he was non-academic teacher they don’t respect his position of authority and neither did I. Felt damn good.

Told some black kid back in high school that "all blacks were the same".

In college I got into a dorm elevator and they were teehee-ing. I started to randomly tee-hee with them and they instantly stopped and looked at me like I killed their parents.

Of course, neither of these things got me anything.

All I can think of is this time I turned off the lights in a public bathroom when someone was in there taking a shit.

I've legit had that happen to me twice so it felt good to do it to someone else.

I once told a gym teacher who irrationally hated me and singled me out that, as a sports teacher, he lacks the intellectual authority of the other teachers and as he was non-academic teacher they don’t respect his position of authority and neither did I. Felt damn good.

Calling bullshit. What was his reaction then?

went to a common place for dates

asked a random foid:

- are you Monika?
- no
- You look like her.
- I am not.
- Ok. Liar. Fuck you.

and left

My legs were legit jello afterwards lmfao

once saw a Stacy in the club that I barely knew, went up to her and just started kissing her like:

Sorry did I say me? Actually it was my Chad friend :feelscry:

Used to run thug game in high school actually worked had the chance to date but personal circumstances so couldn't

Calling bullshit. What was his reaction then?
He was trying to force me into sports class even though I had permission to skip for study as those of us who had a big exam later that day were permitted to. He lost his shit, shouted at me and sent me to the staff room. The thing I was happiest about was that I could tell that I’d touched a nerve and hurt his inflated sense of pride. Funnily enough the other teachers understood that I was in the right and didn’t seriously reprimand me. Though they told me that I shouldn’t have responded that way, I could tell that I’d been correct and that sports teachers are seen as intellectually inferior in the eyes of other teachers.

Touched a girls butt in the 4th G

grabbed a girls ass on the bus after she walked past in high school

Walked around the library with a Pooter, making fake fart noises in High School

Grabbed a handful of ass at a concert and the girl didn't even react.

What made you act so rashly? Did she respond or tell an authority?
well at that time alot of the black girls at my school let dudes feel on them... even though it was sexual assault because they found them to be cute or were " bestfriends" or the dudes were fliriting with them.. so i grabbed a piece of young teenager ass myself... (my dick made me do it) no she didnt know who it was

Ask my cousin out when I was 13 and constantly find an excuse to touch her whenever we were alone.

Not sure if I talked about this before on here but when I was in 7th grade there was this guy in high school (I think he was in 11th grade at the time) who beat me up like 4 or 5 times. He was massive (comparatively) and towered over me (I was only in 7th grade, so obviously much shorter than I am now). I never backed down from this guy even though he was older and much larger.

He actually WAITED at the bus stop to fight me after school (the middle school and high school had the same bus stop and the high school bus would usually get there first as they let out a bit earlier). I came up with the bright idea of bringing a kitchen knife to school and pulling it out at the bus stop after school if he was waiting for me. I figured that when I pulled out the knife he would get scared and run away. Didn't work that way as this guy was a zero inhibition psycho. He came at me after I pulled out my knife and told him I'd stab him if he got near me. He called my bluff so I figured I had no choice but to stab him. So I did. Once in the gut and a few times in the back after he collapsed.

Ended up going to juvie for a few months for it.

Not sure if I talked about this before on here but when I was in 7th grade there was this guy in high school (I think he was in 11th grade at the time) who beat me up like 4 or 5 times. He was massive (comparatively) and towered over me (I was only in 7th grade, so obviously much shorter than I am now). I never backed down from this guy even though he was older and much larger.

He actually WAITED at the bus stop to fight me after school (the middle school and high school had the same bus stop and the high school bus would usually get there first as they let out a bit earlier). I came up with the bright idea of bringing a kitchen knife to school and pulling it out at the bus stop after school if he was waiting for me. I figured that when I pulled out the knife he would get scared and run away. Didn't work that way as this guy was a zero inhibition psycho. He came at me after I pulled out my knife and told him I'd stab him if he got near me. He called my bluff so I figured I had no choice but to stab him. So I did. Once in the gut and a few times in the back after he collapsed.

Jesus, did he have permanent injuries?

Jesus, did he have permanent injuries?

Besides scarring, no. When I stabbed him in the gut it went in more than an inch for sure but didn't damage any major organs or anything. When I stabbed him in the back after he collapsed I didn't really get solid penetration. I was basically just grazing his skin.

It wasn't a particularly sharp knife. Sharper than a butter knife for sure, but not super sharp. The kind of knife you'd cut a sandwich with.

In middle school my parents had a Spanish maid. She had a big ass and I would see her thong, panties, or asscrack when she bent over. I would stand behind the door or behind the walls of the stairs or anything I could hide behind and jerk off to her ass while she was cleaning

All I can think of is this time I turned off the lights in a public bathroom when someone was in there taking a shit.

I've legit had that happen to me twice so it felt good to do it to someone else.

Hah, I did this too. This Chad in front of me at McDonald's was flirting with the girl at the counter and she was all smiles, then she went all stone-faced when I went to place my order. I saw him go into the toilet and I just decided to follow him, not really sure what I was going to do. After pissing I heard him straining in the cubicle and I was like holy crap he's taking a monster shit and I turned the lights off and fled. So glad they didn't have one of those motion sensor lights. (I've had those go off on me a few times myself.)

In middle school my parents had a Spanish maid. She had a big ass and I would see her thong, panties, or asscrack when she bent over. I would stand behind the door or behind the walls of the stairs or anything I could hide behind and jerk off to her ass while she was cleaning
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i used to jack off under the desk in school, and some black girl caught me and laughed at me, luckily it was nearly the end of high school for me so noone found out. also done some other stuff that could have gotten me arrested but i wont say, check yourself before you doxx yourself.

Also does jerking off to my dad fucking his girlfriend count? Back when they were dating she'd always moan really loudly when they fucked and I'd try and get as close as possible to their room while I fapped.

i used to jack off under the desk in school, and some black girl caught me and laughed at me, luckily it was nearly the end of high school for me so noone found out. also done some other stuff that could have gotten me arrested but i wont say, check yourself before you doxx yourself.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:Wtf? Why? Just go to the bathroom

Something bill Cosby would do
Cliff-Huxtable1.jpg

Flashed my cock on kindergarten

asked a 9/10 out

Punched a femoid in the kindergarden

Jesus

you really are the 'warrior class' of incel, a rare class if I say so myself

definitely deserving of high ranking mod status

Punched a femoid in the kindergarden
Haha, not sure that counts as kids a low-inhib as fuck and inhibitions are slowly conditioned into them as they come they realise there are hierarchies and legitimate reasons to be insecure and not draw attention to yourself.

If you were chad he would be the one sent to juvie. Life as an ugly male is shit, bullying is always your word vs theirs and your word means jackshit if you are ugly.

Punching a female in her face

I have repeatedly approached a female on a party until getting pushed away by her. I didn't give a fuck.

Was drunk as shit though.

back in high school i had a oneitis approached the hoe and got her number texted her she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship. LOL

I was driving with my friend and her crotch fruit in my jeep. The kid's carseat tilted over and she had to twist her body around to fix it. The guys in the truck next to us must have thought she was giving me head so I made some moaning facing and placed my hand lower. When the light turned green, the guys sped up and cut me off.

you really are the 'warrior class' of incel, a rare class if I say so myself

I suppose it depends on the area you're from. Most incels from rough areas are low inhib and know how to fight.

It's just the middle and upper class areas that have a lot of incels that are closer to the weak high inhib stereotype.

I suppose it depends on the area you're from. Most incels from rough areas are low inhib and know how to fight.

It's just the middle and upper class areas that have a lot of incels that are closer to the weak high inhib stereotype.
So in a way the harder upbringing is actually beneficial for an incel, low inhib is very valuable.

low inhib is very valuable.

Not really. In fact, low inhib is a net negative for most men. ESPECIALLY ugly men. There's nothing women hate more than an outgoing, talkative, low inhib, ugly male.

So in a way the harder upbringing is actually beneficial for an incel, low inhib is very valuable.
The grass is always greener on the other side amirite you cuck faggot?

These motherfuckers just don't get it do they Ryo
Smh they just don't get it

Jesus. I don't recall ever reading this story. Bravo, Ryo.

Jesus. I don't recall ever reading this story. Bravo, Ryo.
College, letting a woman know her fiance was sleeping with roomate. She proceeded to go catch them in act.

When I was a kid, I would question and point out inconsistencies in what my teacher was saying. She ended up yelling at me about how she was sick of my telling her that she's wrong.

My mom also tells me not to challenge what people say because they don't like it, and how me questioning my teachers couldn't possibly have led to good results. High inhibition is encouraged in my household.

Grabbed female butts frequently throughout middle school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back