Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most incel political party or what party/system do you support?

punk_cel

punk_cel

Greycel
I need a new political ideaology to invest in because I've been republican forever and idk what to believe in.

There is no political solution for our present dire situation.

All we can do is attempt to live a simpler life and wait for collapse (or if you're the more energetic go getter sort of person find little or small ways to help bring the collapse/destabilization of ZOG's rotten society about in a "death of a thousand cuts" sense).

There is no political solution for our present dire situation.

All we can do is attempt to live a simpler life and wait for collapse (or if you're the more energetic go getter sort of person find little or small ways to help bring the collapse/destabilization of ZOG's rotten society about in a "death of a thousand cuts" sense).
Exactly my words.

Republican but only because I hate SJWs with every fiber of my being.

Surprised you’d vote that way considering your avatar is a far leftist band

Race based fascism is the only legitimate political philosophy.

There's no point in politics if your not part of the future gene pool

None. You just have to make the best plan for yourself until the collapse / enslavement of undesirables (likely going to happen instead of a collapse). I'm going to a secluded low tourist amount city in philippeans

I'm an ethnic and I see the modern white western world as a huge danger to the world. The sooner it collapses, the better. That's why I vote for leftist parties who bring in more immigrants.

National Bolshevism.

The closest to an ideal existing system I support would be Sharia, but I'm not religious though.

Nothing decent in the west exists so you might as well vote for Yangbuxx. He's gonna lose though unfortunately, but the bright side is that we'll be having lots of unemployed foids and normies in the near future who won't be getting any Yanggang buxx.

Teen: nazism.
Young adult: nazism
Now: I’m investing in random copes.

I think the ultimate ideology for subhumans is nazism. But now that I have a broader view I recognize how every ideology can be a cope for subhumans.

I'm an ethnic and I see the modern white western world as a huge danger to the world. The sooner it collapses, the better. That's why I vote for leftist parties who bring in more immigrants.
Israel, USA, and cucknada should burn to the ground

Economically on the left, socially on the "right" or conservative.

I would get out of politics if I were you.
That's what I did. No more thinking in what is better for society, no more being led around, no more stress from things that I don't any power over, no more time wasted, no more sacrifice.

Politics is joke, lol @ anyone who thinks 'the other side' has it right. Its all run by rich selfish assholes. Some just have better PR teams.

I just want nationalism