Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the most incel music genre?

Most incel genre of music?

• Total voters
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I would say that progressive rock/jazz fusion is the most incel music genre. Jazz fusion is far out and impossible for normies to enjoy while progressive rock has weird and abstract themes that only incel losers coping with their ugly friends in their mother's basement could think of. Another reason why I think it's the most incel music genre is because most of the jazz fusion and progressive rock musicians from back in the day were ugly and genetically inferior.

Alternative Rock/Shoegaze/NuMetal is kino LDAR music

Prog Is for incels of culture, metal is for ogres usually. I'm ogre of culture btw and love prog.

Folk punky type bands like Crywank and Mantits (terrible names ik)

Metalfags were always hideous

No Anime music?

Actually scratch that. Anime is now becoming "cool" these days with normies. At least all the casual shit

The most chad genre is rap

Witch house, post withc, experimental music.

Out of those ones, shoegaze. But out of all genres, doujin music and denpa.

Whatever doesn't see radio play.

Black metal, experimental music, post punk, novelty music, things like that.

Probably metal, the genre itself is not incel but it seems to atract a lot of incels

Heavy metal because all you hear is BWWWAAARRRRR! And more growling and grunting sounds. Its usually about angst or relationships that don't work out

Heavy metal because all you hear is BWWWAAARRRRR! And more growling and grunting sounds. Its usually about angst or relationships that don't work out
RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I pissed in my own BEEEEEEEEEEEDWWWD

Death Metal. The lyrics are dark as fuck, and are never about relationships. Normies criticize it for being "misogynist". And most of death metal artists have this awkward incel vibe; they would very likely be on this forum if they didn't get into music.

Metal, specifically death metal and black metal.

The metal bands with growls aren't usually talking about relationships that didn't work out, JFL...

k-on
banG dream
love live

Alternative rock probably. Not sure.

there is no incel music

my soundcloud ( check it out niggas)
link in the description for yall niggas i got yall niggas hooked up wit some gud ass shit

what I listen to, duh

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: That feeling when you think pop is an incel music genre

"OMG THIS MUSIC IS TOXIC, IT'S ABOUT MURDERING WOMEN.":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

depressive suicidal black metal

I think Jazz is the least popular type of music out there according to some statistics. And it has the oldest fanbase. It's basically just a few old white men left listening to Jazz. So I guess listening to Jazz as a young man is the weirdest thing to do.

Easily heavy metal.its meant for loner outcasts