Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most incel Language?

Cock'nBalls

Cock'nBalls

Has Siktir! The gavur know, kapatın amk!
★★★★★
IMO it would be something slavic because they sort of sound ugly in daily speech

Ching Chong and curry.

American English.

curry by far
a

anything a foid would consider ugly and not worth their time, hindi (anything indo-aryan / from the indian subcontinent like urdu), arabic/hebrew, south east asian languages like indonesian/malay are all what i would consider incel languages

slavic doesnt count anymore because of foids making standing with ukraine their identity

has to be hungarian I guess. Not only hard to learn but it also sounds really feminine and gay. Slavic languages sound really nice at least in my opinion and they gained in popularity

French.

You can't ever sound masculine speaking that. If Napoleon himself was coming to take over my town and I hear this faggotspeak I'm just going to start laughing.

English with a hard foreign accent.

Also Danish. Worst sounding language in Europe, it's mogged even by Dutch in beauty of sound.

French.

You can't ever sound masculine speaking that. If Napoleon himself was coming to take over my town and I hear this faggotspeak I'm just going to start laughing.
@LeFrenchCel is this true?

Anything that comes out of a yellow, tonal processed mouth

anything a foid would consider ugly and not worth their time, hindi (anything indo-aryan / from the indian subcontinent like urdu), arabic/hebrew, south east asian languages like indonesian/malay are all what i would consider incel languages

slavic doesnt count anymore because of foids making standing with ukraine their identity
Well wouldn’t arabic not count either because palestine?

French.

Nah french sounds classy

IMO it would be something slavic because they sort of sound ugly in daily speech
Hindi, bengali polish, German and Slav languages in general

Ching Chong and curry.
definitely ching chong, because Mandarin always sounds harsh like chinks are yelling for no reason, but that's just the tonal part of the language

The most incel language imo would probably be some indian dialect tbh
good call tbh, but there's like millions of them

someone should do a formal study to quantify how incel each currycel language is, and put the matter to rest

if anyone still has vivian's email, maybe we should ask her to try it?

English. It's the language of globalization.

What about thai? such a faggy tranny language

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWJCNy5ruzw

You might as well change genders and rope. This is a language just asking to get colonized

I have lower Respect lt for Thais than Filipinos. Among many brothels of the world, only Thailand is embracing muh LGBT and trannydom.

To add to the insult, despite never being colonized, Thais turn out to be among the most cucked

French.

You can't ever sound masculine speaking that.
ISIS do it pretty well tbh, especially in their songs. Nowhere else though have I heard masculine French.