Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most incel friendly gym?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
The gym I go to is becoming too unbearable to go to. I get gangstalked and stared at relentlessly every time I go. Are there gyms that are better suited for ugly losers? I would prefer a 24 hour gym so I can go in the middle of the night when hardly anyone is there

If you're an Americancel try Planet Fitness, in their stupid ads they say "no gymtimidation, no lunks" kek.

If you're an Americancel try Planet Fitness, in their stupid ads they say "no gymtimidation, no lunks" kek.
what is the plant fitness is about, I see it everywhere

By “lunks” they only mean coping gymcels like me jfl. I’ve been there and people are just as judgmental. The only good thing is it’s usually open 24 hours

what is the plant fitness is about, I see it everywhere
Cheap gym chain from United States. Their unique selling point is that they're a "safe space" for people that have never worked out or it's been years since the last time, because they don't let you lift heavy weights, scream or flex because newbies may consider that intimidating. If you do any of those things you're a lunk (they even have a lunk alarm kek) and they ban you from the gym. It's stupid but it gets them money.

By “lunks” they only mean coping gymcels like me jfl. I’ve been there and people are just as judgmental. The only good thing is it’s usually open 24 hours
At least you can get free pizza and other junk foods although it's contradictory with being in shape kek :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Maybe try getting personal trainer like you go to his home for private session

it will cost a lot more money though probably

Best gym for incels is the staircase when leaving the basement for food

Cheap gym chain from United States. Their unique selling point is that they're a "safe space" for people that have never worked out or it's been years since the last time, because they don't let you lift heavy weights, scream or flex because newbies may consider that intimidating. If you do any of those things you're a lunk (they even have a lunk alarm kek) and they ban you from the gym. It's stupid but it gets them money.
bruh