Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most embarrassing thing you have done?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
For me, it was when I was a senior in high school. I got drunk at school and sang a love song for my oneitis in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me. :feelskek:

Showed my oneitis how many posts I have on incels.is

one fucking normie was imitating the every move i made in balcony. While everyone in their balcony in hot summer day we were battling again. So I showed my dick in the balcony and defeated him brutally while everyone was watching :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In grade 12, in 2015 or 2016, I went into a 1-toilet stall (1 toilet to lock, 1 to stand) and started fapping. I have forsekin so I fap pretty loudly (no moaning). When I came out into the hall (basically had to open 2 doors to get into the hall), a teacher and like 3-4 students were standing next to the door. They laughed. They knew what I did. Embarrassing was that I'm very strange looking and short

most embarrassing thing is i slept with my oneitis 4 times and not 5 so now i’m a true inkwell because 5 strikes you’re out :fuk::cryfeels::feelsrope: