Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the most embarrassing, socially awkward thing you did?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
back when I was still in high school I had to do a speech all by myself for 2 minutes. I thought 2 minutes isnt bad and I was just too lazy to do preparation since I wanted to allocate all the free time I have to distract myself with browsing the internet and entertaining myself. The next day when I was sitting in class and it was my turn to speak, I got up and walked in front of the class. suddenly my heart was racing and I had internal sweating with the silence and all the eye contact towards me. I had notecards with me and I didnt write jack in it so I was holding the notecard and my hand was violently shaking, making it visible to others. As I started talking I just mumbled and spoke very fast. I stopped talking and the class started clapping with some people whispering to others most likely shittalking me. I learned that my speech was only 30 seconds, and I was not even close to getting past the 2 minute mark let alone speak coherently. this still cringes me to this day and I would definitely be a memory to the normie classmates for being a socially awkward retard that cannot even speak for 2 minutes without a panic attack

I had a similar experience. I was in my schools math bee and when I got on stage and saw all those people I just froze. I didn't hear the numbers the announcer said and I just walked off. That shit traumatized me forever.

I had a similar experience. I was in my schools math bee and when I got on stage and saw all those people I just froze. I didn't hear the numbers the announcer said and I just walked off. That shit traumatized me forever.
brutal. did you remember what happened afterwards?

brutal. did you remember what happened afterwards?
some people tried to console me afterwards but I just hung my head in shame. my parents didn't show for it because they never cared much for my schooling so that's a plus. At least i didn't have to deal with them at home. I remember just lying and telling them i lost in the 5th round or something.

i started coughing in the class like crazy and everone stared at me for a second or two

I like your Bio-Leninist profile picture.

Social anxiety is a brutal thing

Does screaming tf out of your lungs in the middle of a city counts?

Presentations of any kind are suifuel in general.

Incel trait tbh. Ive had to introduce myself at prev workplaces and have made myself look like a complete socially retarded freak.

Im truecel, Neurotic and nonNT....
So I make myself look totally retarded and then my Neurotic brain keeps repeating these moments in my head untill I go crazy and break down out of embarrassment and it can be stuff that happened 15 years ago...
Truly never began for me :cryfeels: :feelsrope: