Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the most damaging thing said to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34729
  • Start date
Deleted member 34729

Deleted member 34729

RopeyRopeBoy
-
Everyone has that one memory to keep them blackpilled, and oftentimes it's a single, short sentence that will forever replay in your head. What's yours?

Not the worst but still pissed me off, some foid was talking how she and i are short and then she brought up how her husband is twice her height.

I thought long and hard about this one, I was called "weak" by a Mexican asshole who came into my department to buy some heavy bricks. How the fuck am I supposed to move a pallet of heavy bricks by myself?

He isnt literally twice her size, she was just bragging. She is around 155cm and he is around 195cm.
I feel like her son will end up being short then.

A girl that said to me that if I die she will get happy

At same time I delete all my suicide thoughts of my mind :feelsYall:

Being called a woman, weak, gay, stupid, useless, and all kinds of other insults by my dad

Being called ugly by classmates and girls

[UWSL]mother said, "why dont you commit suicide"[/UWSL]
father said, "he is worthless"
classmate said " you are good for nothing"
foid oneitis said , "dont expect anything more from me"

BRUUUTAL. It's OVER. :blackpill:
:dafuckfeels::fuk::feelscry::feelsrope:
Imagine it happening the same day or the same week.

"Ewww" "Ugly"

My looksmatch telling me that I'm not her "type" and yet want some 8/10 guy

Beyond brutal omfg
Not the worst but still pissed me off, some foid was talking how she and i are short and then she brought up how her husband is twice her height.
Jfl that's something out of an inkwell comic

I thought long and hard about this one, I was called "weak" by a Mexican asshole who came into my department to buy some heavy bricks. How the fuck am I supposed to move a pallet of heavy bricks by myself?
"weak" in that context doesn't hold that much significance, trust me. He probably told his son the same thing in the morning. Fuck him, don't let that get to you.
should I make a list?
Please do. I enjoy reading shit like this, especially when I can relate to it.

Last edited:
Nothing much. In high school some guy just spat these two words out of nowhere. I already knew something was up, because of my bad social interactions, but this somehow triggered my blackpill thinking, and I begun looking for answers, until I found incels reddit years later, and my theories were proven right.

That which was unsaid, i.e. when my former oneitis with whom I thought 'I had such a connection!' ghosted me out of the blue and never spoke to me again.

Otherwise a coupe of gems were: 'I want the good-looking one to serve me,' 'I'm gonna go over to the good-looking guys now,' and two separate looks of disgust I can still see in my mind's eye for daring to think that just 'cause I worked with them (different girls) I could so much as look at them outside of work.

There's many more I'm sure. Especially ghosts: so many ghosts! But not sure if they count. Plus I can't even remember how many times I've simply been flat out rejected.

"Cyrrow, what do you think your rating is out of 10? 7" Cyrrow said. What could only follow was throes of laughter by those he deemed "friends".

Do you realize how you look?

That's that weird boy.

Plus I can't even remember how many times I've simply been flat out rejected.

It's one thing to say no. Fine.

But these foids. Do not just decline politely.

They will fucking do everything they can to make the guy feel garbage, even when he taller than her and better looking and she is a overweight fucking bitch....

They are actually criminals - sexual criminals committing indecent and ruining decency within people.

Kids do not grow up to be normal with a divorced house or a whore mom who cheats.

Literally everything.

From a girl, "you're just so un-smooth" referencing my movement and mannerisms. Hurt because I knew what she was talking about, something I've been self-conscious of in the back of my head for many years, but she was the first to directly comment on it. Some weird mix of anxious stilted twitchiness and oafish clumsiness. I don't feel like I can help it which makes it worse.

From a guy, some old nigger I briefly held a gas station door open for as I was leaving and he was entering, "If I looked like you, I'd cut my head off". I also once had a friend call me "basketball head" and the laughter it induced in others was of that particular nature where you knew this comment wasn't funny for it's comedic creativity, but for it's poetic truth in characterizing an unappealing aspect of my genetics.

What is wrong with your eyes? You always look stoned

From a girl, "you're just so un-smooth" referencing my movement and mannerisms. Hurt because I knew what she was talking about, something I've been self-conscious of in the back of my head for many years, but she was the first to directly comment on it. Some weird mix of anxious stilted twitchiness and oafish clumsiness. I don't feel like I can help it which makes it worse.

you wander stiffed, rigid while manually adjusting and consciously forethinking about your movements and mannerisms? I do that too but my pace is quickly altered to rapidity so I can deviate from others. I usually turn inanimate on spot around crowded public rooms too, so barely move.

Last edited:
so many

"You dont have a strong personality" said to me by a fat middle aged foid

"Can't you do anything right?" 4th grade cunt of a teacher

"Ugh why were you born?" My sisters best friend. She was present and didn't say a word in my defense

"Ewww" several times by foids in mid and high school

you wander stiffed, rigid while manually adjusting and consciously forethinking about your movements and mannerisms? I do that too but my pace is quickly altered to rapidity so I can deviate from others. I usually turn inanimate on spot around crowded public rooms too, so barely move.
No, in my case I believe it is more excessive unconscious self-soothing behaviors like touching my face, messing with hair, rubbing hands, rocking/not standing or sitting still and being tense and uncomfortable in my body the rest of the time. I'm just very clumsy and bad at sports and manual dexterity in general. Feels like some sort of mental retardation as it relates to my body.

No, in my case I believe it is more excessive unconscious self-soothing behaviors like touching my face, messing with hair, rubbing hands, rocking/not standing or sitting still and being tense and uncomfortable in my body the rest of the time. I'm just very clumsy and bad at sports and manual dexterity in general. Feels like some sort of mental retardation as it relates to my body.

I see. reminded me of L Lawliet.

When one cunt imitated my narrow mouth by making her mouth look narrow. I didn't undestand it then, but my orthodontic extractions, mouth breathing and low tongue posture had done their damage at that point so my mouth was like pic below.

C6nrz

>ugly
>geek
>retard
>no personality

Cant really pick an absolute worst one, but a teacher once asked "What, are you gonna shoot up the school or something?"

You look like a dog
Your only problem is that you can't get a gf
-My sister

You are an ugly indian
-Random whore I wrote a message on okcupid

Please go away I don't want to see you
-My oneitis when asked whether I can have a date

You are a disabled loser
-My mom

I also got rejected on 10 other occasions but they were at least nice

She was some girl from your school that thought you were "cute"
- my brother after fucking my crush

I got a foid to go out on a date with me and later I catfished her and asked her about her experiences in on-line dating and she said

"Very bad. The only guy I met was so ugly, only his mother could love him."

She meant me.

It was 15 years ago but I still remember her name. I just looked her up on social media and she's married and has kids and is even more beautiful than she was 15 years ago. :feelsbadman:

Are you a virgin

I've received much criticism over the years. I'll provide one:

"Intellau, you lost points for not looking at me today"

mother said: "you're good for nothing"
didn't have a father, but partner of my mom said: "he's gay, gay cocksucker"
classmate said in front of class "you are the type of guy who will fuck little kids"
foid oneitis started crying and ran away when I told her that I have a crush on her.