Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the most cucked country survey 2.0?

What's your pick?

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Taking a recent census on the users of this forum to test which countries are the most cucked.

Germany, because there are so many dumb leftist-green idiots.

Great Britainistan

I vote for Chadmerica 2nd place Chadada. Europe always seems like everyone gets laid to me.

Singapore, noodle whore extreme and we have to serve 2 years plus more cycles of reservist to protect foreigners

S W E D E N. Do I even have to explain?

Canada. They have literally been buying hotels and high class housing for uneducated refugees

USA NO DOUBT
S W E D E N. Do I even have to explain?
42B868F4 A70C 40E4 919F 935C6B338D5B

USA? Wtf not even close, chum. USA allows self-defence with firearms.

Canada. They have literally been buying hotels and high class housing for uneducated refugees
Right now there's a battle between the UK and Canada for the most cucked country.

Usa wins all of these polls by default because their poison allowed for the feminism in all the other countries,they're the source
exactly

Canada. Cucked and femturd shit hole.

Out of those, Canada.

Turkey is pretty cucked. I can show cucked stuff.

US is pretty cucked, although I'm not familar with other countries

Japan

Canda/U.S.

U.K.

Scandinavia is cucked

USA? Wtf not even close, chum. USA allows self-defence with firearms.
they are the ones who led to feminism everywhere else due to ww2 and cold war

Canada is the most ideologically cucked, UK has the most cucked laws, and USA has the most literal cuckolding and people getting other aspects of their lives cucked away by the elites.

We should not forget that France made DNA tests invalid in court and literally forces men to pay child support for kids that are proven to not be theirs.

Canada and the UK are tied for first place, although I think they are making a comeback noting the recent elections. I think Germany is third because they prep the bull and make other countries prep the bull.

Canada because of their soycuck leader Trudeau.

Canada, with the UK and Germany not far behind.

1. It didn't really cuck to them, they are just using cheap labor
2. Christianity itself is cucked
1 London has higher crime than nyc sexual assault is at all time high most migrants have 4 kids on average so not really and acid attacks are a thing

2 christianity was subverted in the 60s and had new testament quotes cherrypicked to promote corrupt neoliberal values

1 London has higher crime than nyc sexual assault is at all time high most migrants have 4 kids on average so not really and acid attacks are a thing

2 christianity was subverted in the 60s and had new testament quotes cherrypicked to promote corrupt neoliberal values
1.Most migrants aren't even muslim, but even then, UK has had something like this before, in the form of the IRA, yet nobody thinks they are cucking for them, also you have to always be a bit careful when comparing statistics, as different areas have different definitions for crimes. Also, it's not like NYC is some hell on earth, it's a pretty safe city to live in
2.I guess "turn the other cheek" is just neoliberal propaganda then?

Sweden, Germany, Canada, Spain, France (BBC overload), UK Portugal (recently passed a very cucked citizenship law) then every other country in Europe.
who? who are they
Oy vey

Last edited:
How is India not an option?

Sweden>Germany>Canada tbh

United Cucks of America. Full of degenerate wagecucks who worship corporations cucking them.