Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is the most brutal theory?

?

• Dark Triad Theory

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Oofy Doofy Theory

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Just be white Theory

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Just be curry Theory

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Just be tall Theory

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Just be black Theory

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Just be first Theory

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
what is the most brutal theory? The most devastating theory?

Just be tall theory because it's 99.99% of womens preference for a taller man and you can do nothing, no fake it till you make it, no hiding it, its for everyone to see. And it effects way more then just attracting whores.

Just be tall theory because it's 99.99% of womens preference for a taller man and you can do nothing, no fake it till you make it, no hiding it, its for everyone to see. And it effects way more then just attracting whores.
:yes::blackpill:

Jbw, it has been cucking ethnic men for generations

Just Be Someone Else Theory.

Despite being ethnic and getting rekt by JBW on a daily basis, still have to say Just Be Tall.

Just Be First is also a little brutal because it makes me feel like maybe I had a chance if I had just maxxed my stats earlier and tried but now I'm too old, it's too late

oofy doofy @Zer0/∞

Just be on the attractive part of the population, which is now below 6% of men according to women's ratings.

Face is more important than height. Unless you’re over 6’5. Guys over 6’5 got goofy looking horse faces

Ehhh...

And

I'm a manlet Nigger at 6'2 and I add the latter and I'm a Nigger at 6'8. No Asian toilet will want me because I am not White, the fact that I have a White father and could give her a blonde kid if the kid got the right genes won't matter because she sees my afro and dark skin and it's over. :cryfeels::blackpill:

The fact that dark triad only works for chads.
Dark triad incel= creepy edgelord
Dark triad chad= mysterious

Oofy doofy theory is reality and the most traumatizing one. Upsetting at first, even before knowing about the name i already knew the reality at first glance.

Jjust be firsttt

what is the most brutal theory? The most devastating theory?
personally it would be JBW. i have seen many white people shorter than me (5'7) easily pickup girls of all races just because they had white skin and blue eyes. fucking over for ethnicels

I concur

Oofy doofy theory is reality and the most traumatizing one. Upsetting at first, even before knowing about the name i already knew the reality at first glance.
Oofy doofy theory is a disgusting look at the true reality that is hidden behind many normies eyes

same the oofy doofy theory is the most brutal and it's true

Just be first theory is most brutal for me:feelsrope: