Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the MOST based thing you've seen someone do?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This can be irl, internet or where-ever.

Once saw a bloke tell a foid she is a crazy cunt due to her behaviour.

I saw a middle eastern roidbeast slap his whore so hard outside of a nightclub that she plopped to the ground and cried instantly. The bouncers nearby hardly moved a muscle, but I got the sense that they knew him (probably a drug dealer).

This happened a week ago and so basically since I go to a religious highschool we were having this prayer thingy in our class and this one incel refused to give up his seat to some toliet, and it’s not like the teachers could really do anything about it, so the toliet had to sit on the ground just like us (the males).

I head butted my aunt when I was like 10

didn't stay and watch, probably yes since i started getting boners at the age of 9, and i get a boner easily, i have a high sex drive which is hell for an incel.
Yeah. That shit is torturous. It’s so uncomfortable when I get a boner in public, which is all the time. Least there is no bulge to hide because of microdick.

there's this brazilian hero that calls out toxic misogynists on the internet and serves as some sort watchdog

nothing tbh, germany is full of soyboy cucks

Can’t remember tbh