Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the minimum penis size nowadays?

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
I believe it is over 6''

6 light years

Women genuinely think the min size should be 7, I'm not even joking

I feel like the dickpill is a normie problem. We can't even get into a situation where non-hooker foids get to see our dicks.

doesnt matter if avg or above. getting a foid to fuck you is more important

I feel like the dickpill is a normie problem. We can't even get into a situation where non-hooker foids get to see our dicks.
This.
If you are chad you can have a micropenis and it won't matter.
If you are incel and you have a 10 inch monster it won't matter.

Dick size doesn't matter when you don't even meet the threshold to have it be seen, unless you have a literal microdick if you've gotten far enough for a foid to even see it, you're good

wrong its a ultimate blackpill
it cucks everyone including chads, there was a chad jock few years who killed himself cause his small dick pics got leaked:feelskek:
it will also matter if any incel ever ascends

doesnt matter if avg or above. getting a foid to fuck you is more important
The point of this questions is to shed light on another unrealistic requirement foids have for men

Dick size doesn't matter when you don't even meet the threshold to have it be seen, unless you have a literal microdick if you've gotten far enough for a foid to even see it, you're good
That's like saying IQ doesn't matter since none of us will ever work at NASA

A size you could mention without them cringing? 6-8. 8 is comfortable.

That's like saying IQ doesn't matter since none of us will ever work at NASA
retard take, your iq is used in pretty much everything in life while if you're an incel, you will never use your dick for anything other than masturbating and pissing

Don't worry dickcels. No one will ever be able to see that thing, unless you want to be like @ColdBoy

The size of the male sexual organ (in the projection of the expectation that it will be large) is coping. There's a way to demythetize this primitive idea with studies, in the end it shows that it's just vanity and ego of monkeys discussing stupid things, it is as if they were rough gay.

The average overall penis is 15 to 14, some up to 12. The female uterus has a size of 7 and 5 of width, at the time of the biological reaction some reach up to 10.

Foids have less testosterone to a sub-genetic cell, they don't like penis, it's us who like the vagina. Who likes penis is GAY, women only submit to certain situations for simple convenience to themselves, or emotions. And if she's a prostitute, it's by essence. I saw a story of a French prostitute who missing promiscuous life, she claimed that she did not feel pleasure in sex, but rather liked the pleasure that men felt during sex.

If a foid cheats on you for a simple "little stick", know that it's precisely because of your ego. In the end, it's only the face that matters to them. There are so many stereotypes for idiots who like confrontation, so don't fall for the penis pill, because it's easy to demystify.

People tend to insult inkwells regularly and the fact the their insults are right about our dick size is devastating...

I believe it is over 6''

Probably 4½ inches if I'd guess, toilets always exaggerate the penis sizes of their partners "Oh, my boyfriend has an 8 inch dick", "my boyfriend has a 12 inch one", in reality the first one is 5 inches and the second one is 7 inches.