Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the minimum appearance a NT man needs to live in 2024?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
To live life, what is the minimum appearance necessary?

Depends what you mean by live.

11/10 or commit suicide

Depends what you mean by live.
It's hard to explain, living is a set of things

Screenshot 20240806 022441 1

This guy can't live

6'4 and full of muscle. Gotta have the big size down under.

It's hard to explain, living is a set of things

View attachment 1237871
This guy can't live
Maybe 4/10. I've seen guys that are a bit below average looking but not that ugly live decent lives but below that life starts getting much harder.

Maybe 4/10. I've seen guys that are a bit below average looking but not that ugly live decent lives but below that life starts getting much harder.
I wonder if in the new generations some ugly mfs will still be saved

I don't think you can have a decent life being a 4/10 even nowadays.

Why do you think that? Personally I think it's only going to get worse for them.

5/10 minimum to actually live a good life as an NT. 8/10 minimum to live a good life if you have Asperger’s.

Thats a pill not discuss enough here
And for good reason. Completely irrelevant to us. We can’t even get a kiss from a woman, let alone get one in bed. The hell does dick size matter when we can’t get one in bed anyway?

I don't think you can have a decent life being a 4/10 even nowadays.
Maybe not but the 4/10 looks nt guys I know lifemog me hard so that might be why I think that way

Thats a pill not discuss enough here
Yeah. "big dick energy" terms don't get invented out of nowhere, having a long dong gives a leverage in life.

And for good reason. Completely irrelevant to us. We can’t even get a kiss from a woman, let alone get one in bed. The hell does dick size matter when we can’t get one in bed anyway?
I have small dick plus my dick is hypersensitive it means that I ejaculate prematurly when i masturbate. I cannot even go to whore to enjoy sex. I think that being incapable of pleasuring a foid is a deep suffering even for an incel for his self estim. I think that having a normal functional dick can make leave you in a kind of fake hope to cope day to day but remembering that you cannot have normal sex is beyond brutal.

Yeah. "big dick energy" terms don't get invented out of nowhere, having a long dong gives a leverage in life.
I don't believe this
It's more a matter of not having a micropenis

5/10 and tall is where you get to start living as a man. Anything under that you're living a life full of torment.

I have small dick plus my dick is hypersensitive it means that I ejaculate prematurly when i masturbate. I cannot even go to whore to enjoy sex. I think that being incapable of pleasuring a foid is a deep suffering even for an incel for his self estim. I think that having a normal functional dick can make leave you in a kind of fake hope to cope day to day but remembering that you cannot have normal sex is beyond brutal.
I can see where you are coming from there. Still though, it isn’t even a factor in why you can’t get a gf. You could wake up having a 10 inch dick tomorrow and it wouldn’t matter. Women can’t tell how big your dick is when interacting with you, so the fact you cannot get them anyway shows you have other flaws holding you back

I can see where you are coming from there. Still though, it isn’t even a factor in why you can’t get a gf. You could wake up having a 10 inch dick tomorrow and it wouldn’t matter. Women can’t tell how big your dick is when interacting with you, so the fact you cannot get them anyway shows you have other flaws holding you back
Yes defintly I have a deformed head too https://incels.is/threads/my-mri-a-proof-for-posterity-that-i-am-a-truecel.647951/

Depends. It's a pretty varied question, and anything having to do with being neurotypical is hard to gauge on a 'subhuman scale'.