Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the lore behind @ausbloke ? Why was he banned?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Return to greycel
★★★★★

I've heard about him before but why was he actually banned? I just saw him in ban appeals and was reminded of him.

he is my roommate
i dont actually know tbhngl i was away for this

@LeFrenchCel can maby elab since he was probably the one who banned him and his alts i think

I vaguely remember that he said he got a date in the past, I might be wrong though.

he is my roommate
i dont actually know tbhngl i was away for this
You were gone for a long time. I remember hearing about you and I just assumed you had quit the forum entirely. I was very surprised to see you back.

The fact that he spammed alts means that there's an exactly 0% chance of him ever coming back.

I vaguely remember that he said he got a date in the past, I might be wrong though.
Is that even bannable? I've heard other users admit to this before without even being warned. I wouldn't even say that it should be bannable personally because it could be either out of pity/not wanting to make you feel bad or just a foid using a guy for free food.

Brutal that his pics are even connected to this forum though and he's not even allowed back on it. I would hate to be doxxed on here.
A good lesson to never post your pics on here, it can only end bad

A good lesson to never post your pics on here, it can only end bad
I wouldn't even trust DMing anyone my pics on here unless I really trusted them (if I did I would do it off site for less risk). I've showed my face online before but not on here.

I think he bragged about foids approaching him or some similar shit

Fakecel normie cunt who's still somehow desperate to fit in a forum made for loners

@LeFrenchCel keep him perma-banned please

This is him
View attachment 1285913

This is taken from a thread made by @Failed Pullout and he mentioned this thread in his ban appeal confirming it's him
Wait that's him. :giga:

Never knew he posted his pic before.

Brutal that his pics are even connected to this forum though and he's not even allowed back on it. I would hate to be doxxed on here.
Ye he's cooked with that all over this forum.
First part of my answer is correct though
He had girls approaching him and asking for sex
Where exactly did he say this?
can nevER quit entirely :fuk:
Glad you're still with us, brocel. Each day, more & more users from my join-date leave & it kinda gets to me mang. :fuk:

And yeah, you're here forever.

A lot of "new users" are probably in fact recycled alts of users who left in the past thinking that they could ascend or just wanting to put this place behind them, but just were pulled back