Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is the longest time you have gone without brushing your teeth?

i brush my teeth at least twice a day.

My biggest regret in life is that I never flossed.
I now floss daily and my gums have never been healthier.

Probably months.

Though due to tons of nasty dental problems a few years back creeping up and having gotten them taken care of finally with a lot of painstaking traveling I’ve decided to keep rigorously up to date on my dental health so now brush often and go to regular dental appointments.

I do not want root canal pain or an abcess ever again! :feelsugh:

Whenever I get depressed I’ve no willpower to brush for about a week

:soy:: dis y u inkwell
Chad who hasn’t brushed his teeth in a month but is 6ft tall, white, with perfect bone structure: :chad:

I have to shower daily (like internal force), but when I'm totally depressed I can skip brushing teeth for one-two weeks (just drink vodka and smoke theory)

One or two weeks when I was very young. I nowadays do it once per day.

Think I went a couple years.

I almost went a year back when I was younger. However, a few months ago, I went to the dentist and had like 6 cavities, and it was so annoying to have them all filled, and ever since then I began taking care of my teeth because I didn't want to go through that again. However, I unfortunately had to use a foid dentist all those months ago, since there was no other option.

Unsurprisingly, the filling in my FRONT TOOTH (not too big, still annoying though) fell out, and I'm currently trying all I can do to get to a dentist sometime soon to get a new one.

Don't go to a foid dentist.

I didn't brush them for a summer when i was in elementary school one year

1 week when I was in elementary school. I rarely brushed my teeth at that time, I didn’t even brush them every day. I honestly don’t know how my teeth not rotted out completely from my mouth.

Nowadays I wash every day at least once, when I skip a night without brushing them it feels really bad, worse than not showering for a week.