Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the inner monolog of a gymcel who knows there are taller better men gonna take the pussy anyway.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
My dad was shorter htan his brothers and said "all my brothers were all tall and not me its not fair" implying he knows there's enough gymcelling, but he won't be.

So what are gymcels thinking to themselves.

put in more effort to be physically fit just to walk away with less pussy than everybody else.
then why do it.

Women wanna be dominant over other people for narcissistic gratiifcaiton of they're gonna choose the guys who were born better.

They are probably coping very hard, thinking muscles will be enough to attract and keep a girl. In their minds, they are the chosen ones, the special short kings who will win against all the odds. Sometimes they might even look at tall Chad and think: ''I'll have more muscles than you haha foids will love me" with anime songs playing in their ears.

They are probably coping very hard, thinking muscles will be enough to attract and keep a girl. In their minds, they are the chosen ones, the special short kings who will win against all the odds. Sometimes they might even look at tall Chad and think: ''I'll have more muscles than you haha foids will love me" with anime songs playing in their ears.
Autistic without self awareness. Just less intelligent aspies. (gymrats who think they will BE like the Black Swordsman:feelskek:)
Once a state of Disillusionment takes place..
And without understanding the BP, they Will fall "short":feelsrope: in where they truly should BE working on:feelsthink:

Last edited:
normies do not have an inner monologue. well not a very complex one

and at the same time it will bring much anger if its against hteir masculine honor cope to not be into fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back