Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the ideal age to rope?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
At what age is it considered to be not worth living from that point on if you still remain incel?

read title as 'what is the ideal age to rape' and was like hm

20 because you missed out on teenage years by that point

the ideal age to rope is when you are too mentally crippled by lonely teen years

the ideal age to rope is when you are too mentally crippled by lonely teen years
20 is far too young. still many copes to explore. u start to run out of copes in ur late 20s

At what age is it considered to be not worth living from that point on if you still remain incel?
Heed the wise words of Saint Hamudi:

"I was born and my life was over"

"you can't end your life because there is no life to end".

Until you start to bald

20 is far too young. still many copes to explore. u start to run out of copes in ur late 20s
you can always cope with vidya/anime/other media or try to famemaxx/careermaxx, but as far as life experiences go it all ends at 20-22

True, past 20 as a KHHV it's basically being a walking corpse

When you're a zygote.

I’d try to avoid roping till later on, but you are absolutely correct that lonely teen years and missing essential developmental milestones messes you up for life, even if you ascend later on. Too many people here tho I if you ascend after already being a KHHV adult it will fix everything. It will fix a lot, but there will always be a hole in your soul from the list time. Lost time is never found again - Rehab Room.

When your parents die, it's a good time to off yourself.

My parents barely care about me, but it's the only people I have in my life and acknowledge my existence, they at least give me food, a place to live and enjoy my copes while being a neet.
Once they're gone, I might go off myself too after some time has passed.

Last edited:
the age when society expects you to work 40 hours a week for the rest of your life while coming home to an empty home everyday

Around 40s since no human was really supposed to exist to be that old. What's the point of living if you're old and your body is weak all the time. It also depends. If your life is already shit in your 20-30, then yeah you might as well rope since it will only get worse

Around 40s since no human was really supposed to exist to be that old. What's the point of living if you're old and your body is weak all the time. It also depends. If your life is already shit in your 20-30, then yeah you might as well rope since it will only get worse

After 30 but before your senior years

Been really debating about roping im 18 right now and i’m just seeing how life gets me I’m hoping i can money maxx before 30 to go and fuck as many legal teen chinks in Thailand or some shit the chances of me roping before 21 are like 30% problem is i have a big fear of fucking up but hopefully sometime before i turn 30 i moneymaxx or i get the my big boy pants on and put the shotgun to my mouth and end it

I've had a couple of friends that ascended in their mid-20's, and they seem reasonably happy. I would say 20's is too soon.

30's is a good age range to know if it's ovER

I've got no life to end

58 in a gunfight with the police after taking out the international / local wealthy satanic Baal worshipping 5%er

When your parents die, it's a good time to off yourself.

My parents barely care about me, but it's the only people I have in my life and acknowledge my existence, they at least give me food, a place to live and enjoy my copes while being a neet.
Once they're gone, I might go off myself too after some time has passed.
Same. I'm halfway there already since my father already passed away. If my mother goes too, I'm probably gonna be done with life

around 30 if you're sure your life is worth living anymore

40 years old
at 30 years, you can somewhat salvage something.

At 40, it's a wrap, your body at that age starts to breakdown and your youth has faded at this point as well as your athletic ability. Any friends no matter how little have their own lives and will be too preoccupied with their marriage while you are expected to be at the peak of your career from everyone you interact with.
Most success stories for dudes in terms of wealth are in mid to late 20s

When parents die ig, so 30-40

Never too late to mend

When your parents are dead