Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is the fuck is wrong with normies?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I had a conversation with a coworker last night where he said that women are far more complex than us men. When I pointed out the fact that statement sounded like Simp behavior, he said "I guess you'll just have to simp then.":soy:

Women are complex in the same sense that a nasty bone fracture is complex.

Sounds like a fag.

Future betabuxx

another reason why I hate these obnoxious worms.

Result of being brainwashed into being a loyal soycuck by society

I hate bluepilled faggots so much.

:soy: "You can't understand women" / "women are complicated" is a bluepilled problem. Yeah, no shit you can't undestand women when everything you assume true of them is a lie. Obviously nothing will end up making sense. Blackpill changes this.

He's the real subhuman.

More complex just because they use reverse psychology and because they never thell you what they really want to mean, always have to find a more complicated (or non honest) way to tell things kek.

I wonder how normies believe the things that come out of their mouths. :feelsseriously:

women are not complicated. most people are extremely predictable anyway. their behavior is determined but relative to situation.

I wonder how normies believe the things that come out of their mouths. :feelsseriously:
I wonder that too. Just thinking about it makes me angry and want to puke at the same time.
:soy: "You can't understand women" / "women are complicated" is a bluepilled problem. Yeah, no shit you can't undestand women when everything you assume true of them is a lie. Obviously nothing will end up making sense. Blackpill changes this.
I actually tried to understand women when I was 15, and 11 years later, here I am.

More complex just because they use reverse psychology and because they never thell you what they really want to mean, always have to find a more complicated (or non honest) way to tell things kek.
women are not complicated. most people are extremely predictable anyway. their behavior is determined but relative to situation.

:bluepill:fags make me uncomfortable just BEING AROUND them. seeing them laugh at their unfunny shitty memes that i would find funny maybe in like 2018. they're just all boring and robotic:feelsree: