Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the endgame of an incel?

How does an incels life end?

• becoming a Blackpill YouTuber

• Going insane (mentaldom)

• Suicide (roping)

• Relapse into Bluepill

• Coping with MGTOW (you reach oldcel stage of life)

• Becoming a fanatical blackpiller (ideological fervor)

• Going ER

• Becoming a cuck or betabuxx

• Sciencemaxxing/STEMmaxxing

• Ascending (lmfao)

Results are only viewable after voting.
dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
Hello. What is the endgame of an incel? In this pool I tried to present the generally speaking possible “endgames” of an incel, besides the obvious roping, although that is also an option for consistency sake. Also, it’s possible for more than one endgame to occur, if it makes logical sense, so no roping and then ascending or vice versa. Possible acceptable examples:

mentaldom —> going ER —> roping

Relapse —> MGTOW —> ideological fervor

cuck —> roping

Votes cannot be changed in the pool. I’m setting the general end-point of a discussion of finding out which is the 2nd most likely outcome to many people, since I predict that roping will be no. 1 in terms of the amour of votes. Keep in mind that ascending is a joke pool option so don’t vote on it unless you are a fakecel.

Discuss.

Hello. What is the endgame of an incel? In this pool I tried to present the generally speaking possible “endgames” of an incel, besides the obvious roping, although that is also an option for consistency sake. Also, it’s possible for more than one endgame to occur, if it makes logical sense, so no roping and then ascending or vice versa. Possible acceptable examples:

cuck —> roping

Votes cannot be changed in the pool. I’m setting the general end-point of a discussion of finding out which is the 2nd most likely outcome to many people, since I predict that roping will be no. 1 in terms of the amour of votes. Keep in mind that ascending is a joke pool option so don’t vote on it unless you are a fakecel.

Discuss.
Honestly a slow death at old age due to probable addictions poor diet and inactivity. Jesus man. It's over. :feelsrope:

Most realistic endgame will be feeling mental pain everyday and coping along with it untill you die of old age as a virgin

Most realistic endgame will be feeling mental pain everyday and coping along with it untill you die of old age as a virgin
I think depending on your sensitivity you could end up in a psychiatric hospital or intense mental care unit due to the damage your mind has endured throughout its life. Not to mention the myriad of physical and mental health problem the shadow of loneliness casts over you.

Humans were not made to survive prolonged amounts of time deprived of love, affection or any real human contact. Eventually it will get to you.

Last edited:
Losing my mind is a big possibility. Thankfully my family keeps me grounded.

cuck —> roping

Discuss.
Due to the constant suffering that inceldom entails, most of us will eventually fall deep into Genuine Mentalceldom (not counting autism or any known, general mental illnesses, we talking actual insanity), and from here, you either proceed to rope or ER (the former being most likely), many here are one step away from actual insanity if they are not in it already.

Due to the constant suffering that inceldom entails, most of us will eventually fall deep into Genuine Mentalceldom (not counting autism or any known, general mental illnesses, we talking actual insanity), and from here, you either proceed to rope or ER (the former being most likely), many here are one step away from actual insanity if they are not in it already.
The question is, when? Our condition eventually gets to you, its inevitable, simply, some will endure more than others, some are still somewhat sane in their 30s, 40s, while others are already losing their minds at 18, 19, early 20s.

STEMmaxxing could work if you at least have above average IQ. That's the route I'm taking. Or I'm coping

Probably coping with MGTOW and saying how corrupt the current society is. Rope would be the second but i dont feel like roping because a toilet never gave me attention.

That's the sad truth. You have to wreck your brain really hard to make it understand something that no human would ever want to understand. How many people out there would willingly acknowledge the actual situation many men face in a relationship? How many would seek out this information instead of living in a bubble of delusion? Blackpill is very toxic to the human mind. Despite the brutal competition for sexual resources (mates) that men are forced in participating, mother nature never equipped us to actually survive that race. Mentally, human mind breaks when it's deprived of social stimuli. And, of course, the elephant in the room, the fact that we aren't even equipped PHYSICALLY or genetically against any form of competition, to begin with... Once you understand that everything is a huge biological spiral that just gets worse and worse the more you read into it, the harder your brain will be hit by the reality of your situation. The only real shield one could ever develop against Blackpill is the following statement:

"At least I'm glad it doesn't apply to me." This is the only real cope a hypothetical normie could have if he manages to understand and digest the blackpill and the inherent brutality of it.

And as you all know, an incel doesn't have that shield. WE are the people who cannot say "At least I'm glad it doesn't apply to me". Because it absolutely does apply to us and that is the most brutal thing of them all. Sure, normies also get hit by foid hypergamy and raising standards, but they live in their delusional safe spaces and tell each others platitudes and occupy their brains with mindless entertainment. And normies betabuxx like crazy because that's all they know... without questioning the reality. But an incel? Someone who is ugly and undesirable by the opposite sex, because of reasons completely out of his control? Someone who cannot even betabuxx? He will look for the real reason why he struggles, because society and the whole world would rather say absurd lies about his condition. What happens when he figures the reality out?

He kills himself. No sane human can live in the blackpill mindset forever. Eventually you either relapse or reach a breaking point that you will never return from.

Last edited:
That's the sad truth. You have to wreck your brain really hard to make it understand something that no human would ever want to understand. How many people out there would willingly acknowledge the actual situation many men face in a relationship? How many would seek out this information instead of living in a bubble of delusion? Blackpill is very toxic to the human mind. Despite the brutal competition for sexual resources (mates) that men are forced in participating, mother nature never equipped us to actually survive that race. Mentally, human mind breaks when it's deprived of social stimuli. And, of course, the elephant in the room, the fact that we aren't even equipped PHYSICALLY or genetically against any form of competition, to begin with... Once you understand that everything is a huge biological spiral that just gets worse and worse the more you read into it, the harder your brain will be hit by the reality of your situation. The only real shield one could ever develop against Blackpill is the following statement:
"At least I'm glad it doesn't apply to me." This is the only real cope people have once they understand and digest the blackpill and the inherent brutality of it.

And as you all know, an incel doesn't have that shield. WE are the people who cannot say "At least I'm glad it doesn't apply to me". Because it absolutely does apply to us and that is the most brutal thing of them all. Sure, normies also get hit by foid hypergamy and raising standards, but they live in their delusional safe spaces and tell each others platitudes and occupy their brains with mindless entertainment. But an incel? Someone who is ugly and undesirable by the opposite sex, because of reasons completely out of his control? He will look for the real reason why he struggles, because society and the whole world says absurd lies about dating. What happens when he figures the reality out?

He kills himself. No sane human can live in blackpill forever. Eventually you either relapse or reach a breaking point that you will never return from.
For one to continue living, for you not to kill yourself or go ER instantly, you possess a VERY small part of the bluepill in your brain, which is the part that somehow keeps you away from pulling the trigger, once that part is completely gone, the inhibition is gone, youre done for.

Realistically: ascending or becoming a beta buxxer.

Lots of guys here are young.

When you'll be 30 + you'll be making more money, you'll be less edgy, and women around you won't be the almighty young goddesses with infinite SMV that they are in their 20s.

Most of you will be able to marry or date some 35+ fat single moms or chad leftover, and you'll do it because you'll crave sex and validation.

To own and have access to much resources and wealth and to live a better material life than simps and thots

Cope and Rope.

But honestly its not to different from the average person, you just do it alone.

I was about to choose becoming a fanatical blackpiller, but then i realized that i'm geniuenely one right now. Hard not being one when during your upbringing and almost daily you are bombarded with blackpill bombs.