Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the end goal of pushing transgenderism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Why do the elites shill it so much?

I believe it's because they want ugly men to think they always have a way out when things get too hard, Instead of roping they can become trannies and continue to wageslave.

Probably to contain male sexual frustration by getting incels of the soy variety to mutilate themselves, and promoting homosexuality to hopefully condition low value males to fuck each other and the increased number of trannies.

Tbh I suspect people were/are getting paid to push that shit on /r9k/.

Probably to contain male sexual frustration by getting incels of the soy variety to mutilate themselves, and promoting homosexuality to hopefully condition low value males to fuck each other and the increased number of trannies.

Maybe they're hoping incels will lash out on themsefls,rather than society.
There aren't a lot of transgender shooters.
I believe it's because they want ugly men to think they always have a way out when things get too hard, Instead of roping they can become trannies and continue to wageslave.
Makes sense.
Update:What the fuck is this world going to
IMG 20191103 023442

Last edited:
I don't know but I know it benefits the jews

So YHWH rages and smites everyone else while the Jews appease him to continue Zionist domination over the planet

The baphomet lifestyle

To turn men even more cucked and servjle

The end goal is to make us (the cattle) into a sexless species of same looks, proportions, thoughts, intelligence and skin shade, you wont be able to recognize a male from female or vice versa, they already started that process with putting chemicals in our food and water that make men feminine and women masculine, making people addicted on all kinds of pills and medicine, tranny operations, promotion of degenerate values, promiscuity, faggotry, race mixing, etc. We will listen, repeat, obey, work and consume.

I'll check this out.
Fun fact, some other Semitic deities that were worshipped like Ba'al were eventually reclassified as demons in the Christian worldview.

The end goal is to make us (the cattle) into a sexless species of same looks, proportions, thoughts, intelligence and skin shade, you wont be able to recognize a male from female or vice versa, they already started that process with putting chemicals in our food and water that make men feminine and women masculine, making people addicted on all kinds of pills and medicine, tranny operations, promotion of degenerate values, promiscuity, faggotry, race mixing, etc. We will listen, repeat, obey, work and consume.

Maybe they're hoping incels will lash out on themsefls,rather than society.
There aren't a lot of transgender shooters.

Makes sense.
Update:What the fuck is this world going to
View attachment 164311

It all ends up being pointless when tranny ogres like that thing develops an inflated ego from all the simp validation.

i would never go tranny so the gov can fuck off with there fucking trans movement.i think the trans movement/insanity is about trying to create a fucked up mixed freak show of dickless men and foidmales , its fucking weird and messed up the shit they are doing to themselves mutilation and strange behaviour and getting around like demons in fake make up and crap. fuck em

I won't be surprised if being trans gender lowers your life expectancy as you're fucking with your reproductive organs

its so foids wont have to deal with low value men anymore

where tf do you normalfaggots even here about this stuff to complain about it so goddamn much? just disregard normies

In a couple of decades from now, the bottom 80% of males will get absolutely no pussy at all and will have to resort to fucking themselves while all the women will be redistributed among the sexual and financial elite.

Also trannies are much more likely to rope so it’s a form of population control. They want us to become trannies while still wageslaving. Then they hope we rope so we will be one less useless eater.

Fun fact, some other Semitic deities that were worshipped like Ba'al were eventually reclassified as demons in the Christian worldview.
Even the Jewish god himself

Global castration.
Don't forget "vegan pussy".

Global castration.
Don't forget "vegan pussy".
What the fuck is vegan pussy
Also trannies are much more likely to rope so it’s a form of population control. They want us to become trannies while still wageslaving. Then they hope we rope so we will be one less useless eater.
It's actually quite creative
The elites really give it some thought

To kill them all :feelstrash:

What the fuck is vegan pussy

It's actually quite creative
The elites really give it some thought
Stupid cunts sterilize themselves.

Doesn't make any sense, I guess it's a part of the satanic stuff. Don't really understand how it would be useful for the elites.

Degeneracy, cultural marxism (which is how communist plan to make places like the US become communistic) and lower birth rates.

Degeneracy, cultural marxism (which is how communist plan to make places like the US become communistic) and lower birth rates.
I'm honestly not too empathetic to the us.The country dell the moment it decided to accept multiculturalism