Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the end goal for us?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★★
Are you guys hoping to ascend? have you given up? will you rope? where do you see yourselves in 30 or 50 years

Maybe if I find a schizo foid that rots at home like me I dont think ill rope idk but in 30years ill definitely be dead

I don't think I have many years left to live. No point in life besides copes but even that won't work forever

Ascend to 25, or if you fail to do this, then go to the other world before 25.

get into a relationship honestly. People here say that it's a nightmare if you are subhuman but let me have my cope before I blink and I'm a 46 year old truecel

All life is meaningless and looking for the meaning of life is a way to cope.

All life is meaningless and looking for the meaning of life is a way to cope.
But what are we here for? Why do I live if there is supposedly no meaning to this life?

Are you guys hoping to ascend? have you given up?
just 20 minutes ago, i looked at myself in the mirror, then looked at a picture of myself from a few years ago, and noticed i look noticeably less subhuman than i used to, now that i have a little bit of facial hair to cover my face. For a moment it whitepilled me and made me think "maybe i can ascend, maybe im not a subhuman"

Then i remembered im non NT, extremely high inhib, and socially inept, and even if i did get a date, id be so awkward and fail so hard that it would traumatize me to the point of never going outside again.

will you rope?
definitely. No doubt in my mind

where do you see yourselves in 30 or 50 years
I definitely wont be around that long

I hope to see all foids imprisoned

I don't know man I live every day for the day, whatever happens can happen and I deal with it then. I had times when I thought I was going to prison and don't. And I had times when I thought I was a free man and the next day the house gets raided by police. And I had a nice car when I had no money. And I had no car when I had a bit of money. And I had friends then all of a sudden they hate you. And I had enemies who became a bit like my friend.

This world is confused place. I don't listen to nobody anymore and don't care. I do what make me feel good. One day I want to own a big field and grow my weed in it. And have a dirtbike. And a couple gun to shoot the police or robbers with. Then I will have peace.

I don't know man I live every day for the day, whatever happens can happen and I deal with it then. I had times when I thought I was going to prison and don't. And I had times when I thought I was a free man and the next day the house gets raided by police. And I had a nice car when I had no money. And I had no car when I had a bit of money. And I had friends then all of a sudden they hate you. And I had enemies who became a bit like my friend.

This world is confused place. I don't listen to nobody anymore and don't care. I do what make me feel good. One day I want to own a big field and grow my weed in it. And have a dirtbike. And a couple gun to shoot the police or robbers with. Then I will have peace.
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Are you guys hoping to ascend? have you given up? will you rope? where do you see yourselves in 30 or 50 years
Ive pretty much given up
Im just trying to find a way to comfortably exist and if That isn’t possible Ill rope

I’ll probably be dead in 30 years I dont see myself living that long