Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the easiest way to win the lottery?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Thinking about my life, I have realised I am so autistic there's a chance I may not be able to do the required two years of employment I need to be able to be self employed in the field I am studying as I already find it hard to maintain a job. I had fun with the college course, and I'll do my best to do those two years mentioned, but the lottery is a sufficient backup plan, I am wondering if anyone on here has some tips on what makes me more likely to win.

you will not win the lottery

Maybe just steal stuff. I steal stuff all the time from stores.

you will not win the lottery

Maybe just steal stuff. I steal stuff all the time from stores.
Even if he did win the lottery his own family would try to murder him

Thinking about my life, I have realised I am so autistic there's a chance I may not be able to do the required two years of employment I need to be able to be self employed in the field I am studying as I already find it hard to maintain a job. I had fun with the college course, and I'll do my best to do those two years mentioned, but the lottery is a sufficient backup plan, I am wondering if anyone on here has some tips on what makes me more likely to win.
If you find it hard to maintain a job due to your autism I would recommend finding a union job so its harder to fire you or lay you off.

You will NEVER win the lottery. If you have a gambling urge look into solana memecoins or sports betting

I've lost over 2000 and never won anything. You only win when you don't play that stupid rigged game.

Steal the winning ticket from someone else

Just buy up all of the possible numbers you can draw. You'll be guaranteed to hit it.

You’re better off committing larceny and fraud than trying to win the lottery

Nigga lotteries are for low iqs. Imagine this way. Why do they sell lotteries in the first place. To have a profit for themselves. They will make 1mill+ lottery tickets for $1mill, if the lottery price is 1 dollars. So your chance of winning the lottery is 1out of 1mill+

Nigga lotteries are for low iqs. Imagine this way. Why do they sell lotteries in the first place. To have a profit for themselves. They will make 1mill+ lottery tickets for $1mill, if the lottery price is 1 dollars. So your chance of winning the lottery is 1out of 1mill+
I strongly believe I will win and nobody is more low iq than someone that says nigga

By being government plant like Lech Walesa that won two lotteries since he was a Soviet agent.