Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is The Cringiest Memory You Have From Your Past That's So Embarrassing It Makes You Want To Rope?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I have 2:

1. When I was 18 I was talking to this 7/10 girl on Facebook and trying to start a conversation with her, but obviously she wasn't interested and it was going nowhere. Eventually she told me to leave her alone. So I got mad and called her a "puss infected, cum guzzling, thunder cunt" and told her to suck my dick and then blocked her. But then a week later at my job, my boss told us we were getting 3 new employees to help in our department and they were still in orientation. Then the next day, low an behold, 1 of the 3 people was the same girl I had insulted the week earlier. I had this face when I saw her ":dafuckfeels:". She never told my boss what I did but she wouldn't talk to me unless it was work related. (I ended up quitting there a month later anyway).

2. When I was 12, I was hanging out with 2 of my normie friends (except one of them was a sperg with normie tier looks). We would always walk around my neighborhood and they would talk to a group of 3 girls that lived in a house down the road. Of course the girls mainly paid attention to them. They talked to me too, but it was only virtue signaling so they would seem like nice people in front of my friends. One day my friends were horsing around (probably to show off) and they were wrestling with me and the each other. But my sperg friend thought he was being funny and pantsed me while I was wearing loose gym shorts, and the 3 girls saw my shrimp dick and started laughing. Of course it wasn't fully developed so it didn't matter anyway. But potent ER fuel.

I'd rather not remember.

But my sperg friend thought he was being funny and pantsed me while I was wearing loose gym shorts, and the 3 girls saw my shrimp dick and started laughing. Of course it wasn't fully developed so it didn't matter anyway. But potent ER fuel.
Did you beat the sperg for it? Cuck if you didn't

I’d have to write a book.

Too many to count. Let’s just say I made people laugh at the expense of my dignity.

I have many cringy memories but I just can't access them, I know for sure some very traumatic and cringy things happened in my early teens. Guess it's some kind of coping mechanism my mind created

Being born (without my permission or consent) right up to present day.

I'm too embarrassed to say

Time heals all wounds. Or at least that is a saying. Time heals all cringe I'd like to think.

Not actually 'the cringiest' because posting some of that would be illegal but just two that stuck out to mind right now
1) Back in my Freshman year of HS i had this crush on this asian bitch. The school had this policy where we could listen to our music/headphones at school because it improved studying or some shit. Then half way through the year we changed Principals and the policy changed where it banned music/headphones because it caused distraction. So all the popular kids immediately got all their stuff taken away from them and became obedient. In an odd way I just kept listening to my music before school and at lunch and never got in trouble because nobody ever cared to even look at me. I was ignored. People simply walked over me. Teachers and faculty as well. My crush saw me a handful of times and when we would bump into each other she would ask what i was listening to. (just FYI I used to know her classes and the way she would walk to said classes so I'd rush out of my classes and set up in areas in 'cool' poses so I could hopefully get her attention)

One time I forgot my walkman at home but still had my headphones so I put my headphones on and leaned on the side of the school building trying to act 'cool.' I saw her coming out of her class and leaned back. Thinking I must look like Chad right at this moment. She passed by me which made me really sad but then a girlfriend of hers whispered something to her then she walked back to me. She got up real close to me and asked, "What you listening to?" I said, "Oh you know...just some hard rock." My dick was SO FUCKING HARD at that moment. She was within a foot of me. I could smell her hair. She then started to reach down....OMG is this it!? Is she going to jerk me off in front of everyone? NOPE! She reached down to the headphone jack that was dangling outside of my pants and she yelled at me, "THIS ISN'T CONNECTED TO ANYTHING DIPSHIT!" then she threw the headphones at me and left. Her and her girlfriends were laughing up a storm.

I have another one I want to write. It's about Valentine's Day where I made a fool out of myself really bad when I tried to make girls like me. But I need to take a shower right now. brb

I have so many but dont want to share them, btw ur first story sounds like the typical luck i would have

in my case are too many but take consolation that yours are nothing compared to all those that have occurred to me. I wasn't even able to tell my psychologist.

I am ashamed of nothing. If chad tried what I did he wouldve been deemed cute and worthy. My attempts at socializing were simply dismissed. There plenty to cringe at, ill leave that to the foids.