Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the "car of choice" for incels?

what is the "car of choice" for incels?

• a small and cheap car, no one cares about your car

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • a supermini, its cute and comfy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • a big family car or SUV, because you might end up sleeping in your car

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • a luxury car, so you can dab on dem normies

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • another choice (post below)

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
My car is actual garbage on wheels

If I were rich I'd buy a Tesla. A used van or SUV with enough legroom to sleep in is a good and more practical option.
I don't like driving, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

p05c7h49.jpg

Tesla, might aswell go with the most practical and advanced

I have a white-black colored horse and he's cooler than all cars

Tank and destroy the whole planet

cheapest Toyota you can find

2 seater sportscar like the toyota gt86/scion frs. It's not like you will need to give anyone a ride with your car and it can be fun to drive

2 seater sportscar like the toyota gt86/scion frs. It's not like you will need to give anyone a ride with your car and it can be fun to drive
slow car tbh . get a stingray instead

Probably something like these
16411730356 2736fe8f3a

1985 Hyundai Pony 4739797519

3765418895 8136aca95b z

DaewooLanos

Most incels drive compacteconoshitboxes

Id like to have a sports car but its probably never gonna happen for me, if I get a car itll most likely be just a commuter toyota or civic

the ropemobile

Dodge Challenger with “foid destroyer” spray painted down the side in flaming letters.

any car, because no one would care anyway

I always dreamed of owning a BMW i8, a Tesla or an Audi RS7 or a Jeep Wrangler but I realized that owning such an expensive car is a dumb idea.
If I had an average to slightly above average salary, I would buy a really cheap car and merely see it as an utensil that gets me from point A to point B.
I see so many people that "buy" expensive cars just because it's cool and gives you a slight status advantage despite only having an average salary. These people are deliberately choosing to be stuck in a vicious cycle- they go work and most of the money goes to the car, so they have to work even more to balance out this unhealthy ratio.

If I was really rich, I'd probably get a Tesla. This car does not even make you be higher status that much, but it would be fun to drive.

I want a really shitty car but have it modded to the max. Like a ricer

no car take bus/subway. thats the real incel way.

SUV for splattering cunts

A matte black Mustang would be my dream car, although I also like the classic look.
Tianjin ford mustang mb 1
1965 ford mustang coupe 05

But I guess my first car will probably be an Audi, BMW or something like that. I refuse to spend any money on the coffins on wheels that are small cars. If you get into an accident with those, you're dead, bucko. Might as well just buy a motorcycle then, save money.

a really shitty rusty old Ford or Chevy truck, that's my dream car, I can imagine just driving down an open empty highway in Alaska or Northwest Canada or the Pacific Northwest.

Rust

Highway

a really shitty rusty old Ford or Chevy truck, that's my dream car, I can imagine just driving down an open empty highway in Alaska or Northwest Canada or the Pacific Northwest.

View attachment 37802
View attachment 37803

those are awesome, i like when people can fix up old cars and trucks and keep them running forever

reminds me of taking cheap old computers and upgrading them to play latest games

those are awesome, i like when people can fix up old cars and trucks and keep them running forever

reminds me of taking cheap old computers and upgrading them to play latest games

same tbh, i gotta learn some blue collar skills

This, the backseats in these are cramped aswel, wouldn't recommend these pieces of shit tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-222316.png
    Screenshot_20180828-222316.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 55
A matte black Mustang would be my dream car, although I also like the classic look.
View attachment 37797View attachment 37798

But I guess my first car will probably be an Audi, BMW or something like that. I refuse to spend any money on the coffins on wheels that are small cars. If you get into an accident with those, you're dead, bucko. Might as well just buy a motorcycle then, save money.

this is probably my ideal car of choice, its rad as fuck.
but fuck man, ill probably never have the money to afford one of this. (cars cost alot too where i live)
for now ill just get a practical car with more space

Any 80s muscle car or a C-10.

a Van made by BMW

A shitty broken bike nobody mentally sane would steal is my car.

an a-10 so I can take out the normies

Dodge ChallengER or MOGTR

i have a volkswagen jetta

"A nice car, a BMW"
052414_FR_Manifesto_640.jpg

"A nice car, a BMW"
052414_FR_Manifesto_640.jpg
Or a BMW M5 E60 with 500 hp
Horsepower is how many normgroids you can run over
Torque is how far you can drag dead femoids.