Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What is the black female obsession with k-pop?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
297d 12h 36m
Most K-pop accounts or “k-pop stans” or whatever you call them are black females. Does anyone notice this? I mean it’s obvious from the fact that many of them are hyper liberal (but not snarky and passive aggressive like white women or Asians, but more aggressive and prone to speaking in ebonics/insulting like black women as well as using “black culture memes” white women would not do out of fear of being called racist and having the element of “ratchet”). But from the few who have shown face pictures or who do post their face on their account or who post about themselves, they have all been African American females. Usually fat although not always.

I would like to hear the thoughts on this trend. Could this mean an unforeseen sexual meta in the new era of globalization? I would say that, probably besides actual Koreans, black females are the 2nd largest fan base. Maybe not irl in actual concerts though because black families are usually poorer or the parents wouldn’t take their kid to that shit like white families would. Maybe whites slightly mog them but I couldn’t imagine, really. I mean look at how many use ebonics and not in the basic way white brain dead retards will typically use but in the actual black female way. Will pp183 @pp183 cuck D @Colvin76?

Last edited:
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
75d 21h 51m
BummerDrummer said:
Most K-pop accounts or “k-pop stans” or whatever you call them are black females. Does anyone notice this? I mean it’s obvious from the fact that many of them are hyper liberal (but not snarky and passive aggressive like white women or Asians, but more aggressive and prone to speaking in ebonics/insulting like black women as well as using “black culture memes” white women would not do out of fear of being called racist and having the element of “ratchet”). But from the few who have shown face pictures or who do post their face on their account or who post about themselves, they have all been African American females. Usually fat although not always.

I would like to hear the thoughts on this trend. Could this mean an unforeseen sexual meta in the new era of globalization? I would say that, probably besides actual Koreans, black females are the 2nd largest fan base. Maybe not irl in actual concerts though because black families are usually poorer or the parents wouldn’t take their kid to that shit like white families would. Maybe whites slightly mog them but I couldn’t imagine, really. I mean look at how many use ebonics and not in the basic way white brain dead retards will typically use but in the actual black female way. Will pp183 @pp183 cuck D @Colvin76?

Foids crave what they can't get. They know the k-pop changs won't fuck them since they hate black foids which gives them even more of a hard-on for them.

omnilet

omnilet

smooth criminalcel
★★★★★
102d 14h 13m
where is my black naomi gf????????

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
48d 14h 41m
Black women = High T

Korean men = Low T

It balances out

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Major
64d 24m
Made in Heaven said:
Black women = High T

Korean men = Low T

It balances out

D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
105d 10h 28m
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 23h 56m
Ricecel ascension plan.

Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
38d 11h 45m
I also noticed many ethnic women in general drool over kpop boys. Just be a korean faggot theory

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
182d 23h 20m
I actually notice it's all white girls

Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
19d 11h 6m
Made in Heaven said:
Black women = High T

Korean men = Low T

It balances out
Unsaveable said:
Ricecel ascension plan.
Rheinkwell said:
I also noticed many ethnic women in general drool over kpop boys. Just be a korean faggot theory

D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
65d 23h 55m
Made in Heaven said:
Black women = High T

Korean men = Low T

It balances out
This actually makes sense.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★
86d 8h 33m
low tier chads only appeal to ethnic women and semi third world white countries(ee).first world white women have more elaborate fantasies.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
349d 13h 1m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8