Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the biggest thing holding you back from ascending?

Q

quazz

Banned
-
What is the biggest thing holding you back whether it be looks, money, living conditions, status etc?

What is the biggest thing holding you back whether it be looks, money, living conditions, status etc?

honestly, for me it's the lack of social circle and my shitty job

and of course my autism

5’4
balding
sid eyes
ethnic

don’t care about sex just want innocent gf to cuddle with and love

Money & status. When you think of it, all the money in the world always comes from other people so when dealing with people is hard, making money is.

Not being good looking enough to compensate for all my other issues. What else? :D

But honest, I have a few health issues (no, not an STD), huge personality flaws and a slight bit of autism.

personality, looks money...

Im a mentalcel with about average looks (i would rate myself 4 or 5/10). The biggest things holding me back is my low iq and my almost zero autistic social skills. I have no friends or social circle, i just can't connect or relate to other people in general.

Im a mentalcel with about average looks (i would rate myself 4 or 5/10). The biggest things holding me back is my low iq and my almost zero autistic social skills. I have no friends or social circle, i just can't connect or relate to other people in general.
I feel you man. Also a 5/10 here. It's not the IQ but the lack of social skills that sour the whole deal.

No money, no good facial features. I would prefer to have at least 1 good feature and a couple bad ones so i could ascend thru surgery but there is literally nothing i can do to my face to ascend. No good eye area or prominent features, maxilla isnt good either. Also acne and no friends at uni at all

I feel you man. Also a 5/10 here. It's not the IQ but the lack of social skills that sour the whole deal.

Believe me lack of social skills is one thing but also having low iq is hell. The only thing you can do is wageslave in shitty jobs.

Believe me lack of social skills is one thing but also having low iq is hell. The only thing you can do is wageslave in shitty jobs.

I'm a computer programmer, decent IQ, good paying job.

Meanwhile a 50 yo fat balding subway guard fucks tourist chicks in their 20s by letting them stay in a spare room.
And a 60 yo fat balding cabbie can have 2-3 20s-30s plates on the spin.
Some other 50 yo manlet was spinning 5 plates on whatsapp on the bus.

Sure I come from the balkans, so it might be the different culture, but believe me if I wasn't socially awkward,
I'd be getting laid at least once a month.

Depression
Health problems

Meanwhile a 50 yo fat balding subway guard fucks tourist chicks in their 20s by letting them stay in a spare room.

Sure I come from the balkans, so it might be the different culture, but believe me if I wasn't socially awkward,

Yeah i agree. I came to the conclusion you are either born a charismatic person or some boring fuck up like us.

Autism
Lack of a social circle
Extremely high inhibition

My water got turned off,can't take showers.

Yeah i agree. I came to the conclusion you are either born a charismatic person or some boring fuck up like us.
I was pretty outgoing until 4th grade. Massive bullying took all the wind out of me.
Wasn't always a boring fuck-up, just became one in time.

Heck I almost had a GF in 5th grade (first girl I held hands with).
But she decided to chase after a chadboi and returned to me in 6th grade after said chadboi rejected her.

Didn't want to be her last-ditch plan so I rejected her. In hindsight it was a stupid, stupid thing to do.

It all went downhill from there. Now I can't even talk to a woman if I'm attracted to her.

I just struggle with speaking to people in general so much. Social Anxiety Disorder from earliest childhood.

Lol at believing this bullshit.

Autism, lack of social circle, inhib, oldcel

A nosejob. I'd be a 5/10 (from a 2/10). But I have my reasons not to do it, even though I have a genuinely good reason to get it fixed. I broke my nose twice. Kek.

>50 y old manlet spinning 5 plates. Mkay.

I was behind him while he was texting one of his plates. She was thinking of leaving him.
He was chiding her for being rebellious and reminding her that he had brought her to the big city.

He texted 4 other young women setting up dates with them.

They were likely girls from the countryside brought there through his connections but pussy is pussy.

I was behind him while he was texting one of his plates. She was thinking of leaving him.
He was chiding her for being rebellious and reminding her that he had brought her to the big city.
Sorry but I dont believe such nonsence.
Guys on online sites are all usually very alone and gave a girl here and there. Who knows what you saw.

Sorry but I dont believe such nonsence.
Guys on online sites are all usually very alone and gave a girl here and there. Who knows what you saw.

Who knows ?

My ugly face, and no money is holding me back

I cope with food kinda so im overweight

No social circle, not in school, framecel, short, lack of youth, no as developed as peers in dating.

Eyes are different sizes and VERTICALLY a centimeter on different levels
Oh shit.

My eyes also have a different size but it's not that bad

Surgery?

Frame and zygomatic lateral projection.

Anyone who lists anything other than looks related things is coping.

Wait what? That's lifefuel for me as a bald oldcel. What wonderful paradise is that country?

Lack of money for surgery.

Addiction is central to my problems. The neurological problems associated with addiction infect my physiology and psychology.

I have no idea anymore. I'm very lost and confused.

Obviously a hair transplant and single digit body fat will help, but then what? Will a gf magically appear? I dunno how anything works anymore. I feel left behind with no personal development in the past 6-7 years.