Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the biggest dislike you have towards women?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
For me, it has to be the complete disregard of the progressive gynocentric society that over the years have gave them extreme privilege. Its the disregard that dating is easier for women than it is for men. Its their complete disregard of the male gender, especially those who they see as the bottom of society. Its their monetization of the male sexlessness and loneliness epidemic that has run rampant across the world

god, i could go on and on

what about you?

Their eyesight.

I just don't like how much they love to start shit up AND then let the men handle it when shit hits the fan. Manipulators disgust me.

For me the biggest dislike is when they are trying to settle down when they're older, not realising that their husband will always wish he could have her when she was younger.

I think the reason we have society which in itself is gynocentric is because historically men have tried to fight for female approval
because of this, females never had to work or evolve beyond their state of being a useless cum dumpster
society as we know it pretty much considers male struggles as either non existent or perfectly normal

What I hate most about females is that they are not what they should be
they are not companions of men
Many lonely mens fantasies is for a woman to comfort them and save them from their predicament
in the right environment females would be able to form long term bonds with men
unfortunately in this massive hypercompetitive society, pairbonding from the female side is pretty much impossible
they are weak, stupid and yet they demand so much... the worst part is almost all men will yield to them
the harder men try, the further they get from experiencing what they desire so much

They bring the worst out of men. Just look at any male only groups when a woman shows up, suddenly lies are spread, a guy tries to make another guy look bad in front of the group, secret are spilled, guys are getting beaten up cuz they were accused of flirting with the girl, and friendships are broken. This is partially the bluepilled men's fault too, but this wouldnt happen if either women would change or everyone was aware of the truth

Their entitlement.

They project their flaws on men.

Bitch about standards and privilege, when they have both at the extremes.

Their sex talk and complete lack of morals

Their attitude, and their lack of intelligence.

the way they weaponize men's insecurities to get rid of the betas.

I hate how they mock you (not talking about in a jokey way) for your struggles without any remorse.

Their cruelty

Everything. They are whores. They are basic,ignorant,dumb, superficial and hypocrital liars. I hate basic hoes and every woman is like that

I hate every single thing about women except their bodies

They won't have sex with me

My biggest dislike is that they exist.

They reproduce,Thats why i hate them.

I hate how fucking dumb they are

They descriminate when whoring around

For me, it has to be the complete disregard of the progressive gynocentric society that over the years have gave them extreme privilege. Its the disregard that dating is easier for women than it is for men. Its their complete disregard of the male gender, especially those who they see as the bottom of society. Its their monetization of the male sexlessness and loneliness epidemic that has run rampant across the world

what about you?
The fact that I can do everything I can to try to have a relationship, and still always seem to fuck up.

Their personality for real.

Virtue signaling and lying in general

I would respect them a lot more if they said out loud that they want every sub Chad dead

Their rancor to non-Chads
They truly are the children of the lie

How stupid they are

That they always look up to chads, and nobody else.

what about you?
it's that they are guaranteed love and affection for existing.

I think the reason we have society which in itself is gynocentric is because historically men have tried to fight for female approval
because of this, females never had to work or evolve beyond their state of being a useless cum dumpster
society as we know it pretty much considers male struggles as either non existent or perfectly normal

What I hate most about females is that they are not what they should be
they are not companions of men
Many lonely mens fantasies is for a woman to comfort them and save them from their predicament
in the right environment females would be able to form long term bonds with men
unfortunately in this massive hypercompetitive society, pairbonding from the female side is pretty much impossible
they are weak, stupid and yet they demand so much... the worst part is almost all men will yield to them
the harder men try, the further they get from experiencing what they desire so much
Based high iq

what about you?
Same. No respect for the reality that it was men who allowed them to live such a great and easy life in the first place. Men who reformed ourselves as a collective to allow civil order and women a choice in whom they select to mate with. God, we are fucking lost as a society.

what about you?
Yeah pretty much what you just said here, you summed it up perfectly.

Other guys I know say they hate that they won't date them, but that's just because they are bluepill. But what you said there was spot on

Pretending that they in any way choose partners based on morals (Chad = good man, inkwell = scumbag).

the disparity in their treatment between chad and us

that they'd rather fuck dogs or other women instead of me.

That they're cattle-brained retards.

Hypergamy

They basically decide how your life will end up. We live a terrible [UWSL]miserable[/UWSL] lonely life because of them, because they never choose us