Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is the biggest bluepill/lie/sugarcoat that someone has fed to you?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start. a few weeks ago my sister said im chad and to stop being so insecure. all it took was a photo to remind me how subhuman i am.

what about you?

The people in my chat group tried to feed me a few dumb-as-fuck bluepills:

"You will find someone someday."
"People in your area must be really shitty." (lol as if it's just in my area - they think if I move somewhere else I'd be treated like a human being, just fucking lol!)
"I never judge on appearance alone." (That's what the only woman in my chat group said - lmao)
"I know plenty of ugly people who found a significant other!" ("Anecdotal evidence" doesn't prove shit.)
"Look, even this not so good-looking man found a wife!" (posts pics of an above-average looking man with a below-average looking woman = suicide fuel)

Trying to blackpill Normies is downright impossible.

Height doesn't matter

None that I can recall. My parents are always brutally honest. So are my friends

My sister makes fun of me for being short, having a beer gut, and being home all day.

Are you sure you're not Chad?

Being told that I am looking """handsome""" by family members. Absolute bullshit. I'm a 5'9" manlet with an Adam Lanza stare, stick arms/legs, and hair like the character in my profile pic, they know I'm not handsome they just say it to make me feel better.

Being told that I am looking """handsome""" by family members. Absolute bullshit. I'm a 5'9" manlet with an Adam Lanza stare, stick arms/legs, and hair like the character in my profile pic, they know I'm not handsome they just say it to make me feel better.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

" you gotta be more confident"

“Girls aren’t that important”

your sister called you chad? LOL

why the fuck would she say that, does she even know what the definition of chad is?

Uh...none. People are brutally honest with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back