Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the better one

Best?

• Total voters
cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Here we have Gigapower SUPERATOR on the LEFT & Fanstoys GRINDER on the RIGHT

Dino mode: GRINDER is on the LEFT & SUPERATOR is on the RIGHT

I'm not a huge fan of toys

Superator does it for me.

Fuck, I just realized. This is Chad vs Incel theory all over again and we just chose the Chad versions over the Incel versions. Looksism is real.

only thing i learned from foids is size matters always

have you thought about getting a 3d printer and making your own robots? i got a cheap 3d printer but im too broke rn to buy the filament.

Fuck, I just realized. This is Chad vs Incel theory all over again and we just chose the Chad versions over the Incel versions. Looksism is real.
Yeah, I was expecting this result.

have you thought about getting a 3d printer and making your own robots? i got a cheap 3d printer but im too broke rn to buy the filament.
Not yet, It would be a lot of work to make one of these. But it would be interesting especially for characters that will never get a toy made.

I have seen some impressive 3D printed robots such as this:

I prefer the proportions on grinder & the chrome looks better. I own both & grinder is just built so much better, superator has several small pieces that feel like they can break. I keep my superator in Dino mode & grinder in robot mode. The size is a big advantage for superator but it also makes displaying it with the other dinobots harder, you need a huge shelf for these robots. Grinders biggest disadvantage is probably the price since it’s like 2.5x the cost of superator nowadays.

Brutal height and frame Mog by Superator

Brutal heightmog

Rx 78 Gundam mogs

I'm not really into such toys, but if I had to choose, I would choose the left one from both photos.

I would choose Grinder because it is the uglier one and I feel bad for it

Left, and it's not even a comparison

Black pilled and KEK fuel. Lookism is everywhere.