Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what is the best way to survive being a student?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
starting a CS study in couple of months.
idk im still in pretty much trauma from HS. got verbal bullied daily.
social anxiety off the charts in closed places.
gonna also live alone - moving out in 2 months. anxious af.
i aim to at least being invisible so that way no1 will bother me. the max im aiming is idk maybe couple of friends (?). have now maybe 2 that i see once a year.
even tho its a different city from my current one, still i know couple of people from my HS is going to that same uni. thats for example really bother me, i just feels like im marked as "loser" from HS. had barely friends, bullies had an insultling nickname for me (that i still get to hear like once a year.)

nervous af. i just want to finish those 3 years so i can have some well paying job with other autismcels like me.

Now I'm curious to know what your bad nickname was. I won't laugh

In all seriousness tho its not that easy to get a well paying job lol
They don't want some giga autistic incel.
And CS in general takes a long time before you actually get paid good because all that matters in that area is past job experience.
Just by studying it you won't be good at it unless you spent your entire free time coding as well.

Stay as far away as possible from other students who may pose a threat to you.

Now I'm curious to know what your bad nickname was. I won't laugh
its just the name of some celeb in my country. the point is that he's ugly and talks like an autist.
Stay as far away as possible from other students who may pose a threat to you.
thats everyone bro.

I just studied and played video games. When I actually had to go into university for lectures it was a long trip, so I would have to stay all day. I often had 2-3 hour free periods where I would visit bookshops and cafes and just sit and read, or go for walks around London to find new places to sit and read. It wasn't that bad, but I completely missed out on the social experience. While I studied for 4 years, I can't really say that I "went to uni" in the same way most people can.

This is the real talk for anyone starting college/uni. You get a week or two to find friends in your dorms while new social groups form, and you get a similar amount of time in your classes. After 4-6 weeks these social groups have formed and are largely closed off to outsiders. If you haven't found friends after a month, you're in trouble, if you haven't found them by the end of the first semester, it's probably over and your experience is going to be similar to mine.

They probably don't think about you tbh. So you shouldn't think about them.

I just studied and played video games. When I actually had to go into university for lectures it was a long trip, so I would have to stay all day. I often had 2-3 hour free periods where I would visit bookshops and cafes and just sit and read, or go for walks around London to find new places to sit and read. It wasn't that bad, but I completely missed out on the social experience. While I studied for 4 years, I can't really say that I "went to uni" in the same way most people can.

This is the real talk for anyone starting college/uni. You get a week or two to find friends in your dorms while new social groups form, and you get a similar amount of time in your classes. After 4-6 weeks these social groups have formed and are largely closed off to outsiders. If you haven't found friends after a month, you're in trouble, if you haven't found them by the end of the first semester, it's probably over and your experience is going to be similar to mine.

Do you work with what you studied ?

can confirm.
but if you ask me you only get 2 weeks or you're doomed to be a loner.

luckily for him cs is 95% men, lots of bad looking autists and supernerds. i think it's a good place to be an incel.

Do you work with what you studied ?

No. I had several interviews for graduate-level work just after graduating (mostly IT-related but my degree was in physics) but my social skills couldn't cut it because I lonermaxxed my way through university. At this point I'm probably unemployable.

starting a CS study in couple of months.
idk im still in pretty much trauma from HS. got verbal bullied daily.
social anxiety off the charts in closed places.
gonna also live alone - moving out in 2 months. anxious af.
i aim to at least being invisible so that way no1 will bother me. the max im aiming is idk maybe couple of friends (?). have now maybe 2 that i see once a year.
even tho its a different city from my current one, still i know couple of people from my HS is going to that same uni. thats for example really bother me, i just feels like im marked as "loser" from HS. had barely friends, bullies had an insultling nickname for me (that i still get to hear like once a year.)

nervous af. i just want to finish those 3 years so i can have some well paying job with other autismcels like me.
Try to socialmax and be open to stuff during the first week because otherwise it will be impossible to make friends when everyone is already in groups. I had to retake my first year and I stayed home a lot in the start and now I don't know anyone so every day is hell.

No. I had several interviews for graduate-level work just after graduating (mostly IT-related but my degree was in physics) but my social skills couldn't cut it because I lonermaxxed my way through university. At this point I'm probably unemployable.
Thats bad. Do you agree that uni is more important due to networking and the consequences of it, than knowledge itself ?

You better stay on your on and creepmaxx so people doesn't bother or bully you. I am living a similar situation, I tried to socialize, but I am too creepy and sperg. At least nobody bothers me and after some time I made some "friends".

dont talk at all its good way to be invisible

nobody cares what you do in college.

my daily routine was: wake up, go to lecture, go to dining hall to eat in corner alone, go to other lecture or office hours to make good impression on the professor, go to dining hall to eat in corner alone, go to gym, go to room, get my shit ready for bed, leave room ASAP to not interact with roommate, go to this area in my building where nobody goes, study until 4-5AM, go to bed.

For lecture I would just sit in the back and leave quickly at the end.

The dining hall was my savior, I'd go at times when nobody would be there and I'd find an isolated corner and sit there all day alone. I'd sip on some coffee, eat some food, study, watch some YouTube, it was a good time... especially when everyone was out partying on Friday - Saturday.

Nobody cares if you wanna gymcel.

It's impossible to avoid every social interaction of course but I managed to be left alone 90% of the time and no interaction was bad, especially in CS where everybody is either nice or autistic.

Biggest tip is to find a single room.

Thats bad. Do you agree that uni is more important due to networking and the consequences of it, than knowledge itself ?

What you study is far less important than social networking, but it does matter that you do a degree in a respectable subject. I say this because doing a meme subject means you have to rely even harder on networks and nepotism. Social networking allows you to get into the study groups, you can learn of possible internships/job opportunities, make friends, meet women but above all you create the memories of what are supposed to be your "best years". Professional networking is of course important, but that comes later. Failing socially does the real damage, and it can be done after your first month.

in colleague those tards picked on me after a while , no chance at getting ignored 100 percent at all times , they see you liking to be by yourself and shame and guilt or pick on you ,

just fucking tell them get the fuck outta my face or do you wanna start a fight? , be fucking intimitating and aggresive with these shits , they only lern the hard way

can confirm.
but if you ask me you only get 2 weeks or you're doomed to be a loner.

luckily for him cs is 95% men, lots of bad looking autists and supernerds. i think it's a good place to be an incel.
i thought about it but sadly its a pretty shitty uni, so i guess alot of normies can get in.

Living alone is vastly superior to living with your parents,m.

Avoid being on campus for anything but being in class.