Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the best way/nicest way to blackpill someone?

WellLowInhibition

WellLowInhibition

Greycel
I get really triggered when my friend rates himself a 7, when in reality he is about a 2/10 (borderline incel). I can't take bluepilled people and he is like my only friend at uni too.

I don't want to fully blackpill him as if he knew the truth than he could turn into a mentalcel like me and give up with life, but I just can't stand his bluepilled ways.

What is the best/nicest way to blackpill him without exposing him to too much and destroying his hopes and dreams? Or is this not possible?

I dont think that is possible, Blackpill is in essence a soul crushing thing after all.

Life is going to blackpill them

Show him a vid of his oneitis gangbanging the Chadball team.

Show him a vid of his oneitis gangbanging the Chadball team.

I have showed him tinder experiments, yet he still copes so hard. Like all the time, fucking pisses me off makes up some bullshit about the guy. I don't how you can still be bluepilled after chad tinder experiments. He just denys it all the time!

Be a low inhibcel.

I get really triggered when my friend rates himself a 7, when in reality he is about a 2/10 (borderline incel). I can't take bluepilled people and he is like my only friend at uni too.

I have a friend like this as well. I cringe whenever he talks about getting women. He does get them but they are very unattractive and he has to take them on expensive dates. Mind you, these woman are NOT pretty.

I have a friend like this as well. I cringe whenever he talks about getting women. He does get them but they are very unattractive and he has to take them on expensive dates. Mind you, these woman are NOT pretty.

If he knew the truth, would he still take them on expensive dates?

If he knew the truth, would he still take them on expensive dates?

Well, thats the thing. He COPES HARD...in his mind they are attractive so he will say "i'm going out with this beautiful girl Friday night!" then he will show me a picture and she is a 4 or 5. I think this is how normies think, they don't think objectively they think subjectively. Much easier to tell yourself your 4/10 is an 8/10 than actually consider the truth.

Casually observe blackpill facts when they're around and let them draw the conclusions.

If he is legit 2/10, it will happen by itself sooner or later