Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best time to go shopping for food?

Your preferred food buying time?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Another one of those important and life-changing questions!

Nighttime since there are almost no people at all.

Never
wait for your mom

I go to Walmart at 7 AM. All old people and no Mexicans.

I've started getting all my groceries delivered , supermarkets are disgusting places.

Any time just get less than 20 items to use the basket checkout so you don't have to stand in line with normie niggers with their families

Depends, most supermarkets are not 24/7 so 3am is out of the question so usually 7:00-8:00 is good right as they open before normies wake up.

Depends if you want an empty store or if you like to have some eye candy to look at.

Whenever the cute cashier girls are working(they are contractually obligated to pretend they view me as human for 5 seconds)

I used to always go at 2am. Then all stores by me stopped being open 24hrs.

Now I go 10-11pm. It's about as empty but I want completely empty. Ree.

shopping sucks here in germany as most stores open at 8am and close at 9pm. From my experience if you shop late your not gonna have to deal with lots of people but youll encounter more zoomers and the salad/fruits bar is already empty or shit quality so i usually shop at about 2pm when all the wageslaves are back to work from lunch break and the slow grannies that shop in the morning are gone as well

I wish stores were open at night
during the day its full of old shits waking up just to buy a loaf bread and make me lose an hour

The supermarket here stopped being 24 hour too. Apparently the really big ones still are.

I used to go there for food at about 3am but now I go at midnight when it's almost as quiet or 6am when... it's quiet but I usually can't night walk and zone out because there are lots of dog walkers wanting to say hello which is very nice of them but it does snap me out of my own little world a bit!

I wonder if more shops will go 24 hour again sometime. Even the petrol station only operates through a window now after I think midnight, whereas they used to be truly open all night.

Maybe it's all due to rising crime? Crime figures have increased apparently. It's difficult to keep a shop open 24 hours if there's a real risk of the place being robbed.

The security at the supermarket is insane compared to the way it was 10-15 years ago.

early morning or after 9pm stores are empty.