Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Is the Best Song?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
It's all in the title. You only get one choice, so make sure to reflect long and seriously before posting.

I'm going with:

Neurosis' "To Crawl Under One's Skin" put up an admirable fight.

Any songs that sounds slutty and degenerate, because thats how messed up I am.

Because usually it feels very freeing.

images

But usually, I listen to anime and video game soundtracks.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's all in the title. You only get one choice, so make sure to reflect long and seriously before posting.

I'm going with:

Neurosis' "To Crawl Under One's Skin" put up an admirable fight.

What kind of music is this?

Last edited:

Ah very good, thanks for posting. I've heard a lot about these guys but haven't listened to them until now. A very pertinent theme, as well.

What kind of music is this?

It's sort of a hybrid of Art Rock and Chamber Music. I haven't heard much that sounds like this guy's last three albums, though; one of the most singular artists out there.

I'll go with this 90's euro dance song.

Any songs that sounds slutty and degenerate, because thats how messed up I am.

Because usually it feels very freeing.

images

But usually, I listen to anime and video game soundtracks.

In this category, I like Gwen Stefani's What You Waiting For

Truly a masterpiece

The one attached in my sig

canzone del padre

Not my favorite song but it's the best, most complete masterful piece of music i ever heard.

I could never choose a favorite song, permanently. I'm not really a fan of choosing 'favorite' anythings.
But, this song comes to mind, for now at least. Loved it consistently for the past couple of years, once it grew on me after a few hearings.
One of those songs that I wouldn't change any aspect of, given the chance, every moment of it is just, on point, for me. The roaring, triumphant sounding guitars, the chaotic, intense drumming, with the shouting, breathless vocal performance, it all layers together into such dense, dreary, distorted, satisfyingly overwhelming noise. I really like the way the song progresses from start to finish, each section lasts just the right amount of time, and transitions in a great way.
The lyrics are what really brings it together for me, though. I suppose everyone interprets lyrics differently, so they appeal to some much more than others, but in general, they're dark, pleasingly vague, there is some awesome imagery, and while openly about suicide, depression, misery, like many songs, I think what sets them apart here is the tone and delivery. It's sad, but in a bitter, fed up, uncaring, genuine way. They sound ambivalent, like they're coming from someone who no longer cares about hope, or getting better, life or death, they are just tired, and ready for the end. Its cathartic, too, in the context of the album, the final song, about death, release, after an hour and a half of music dealing with insanity and suffering and fear.
Can't really describe why I like it so much, though. It just sounds so massive and grand, beautiful and ugly at the same time.

Last edited:
This is my favorite song, though it is hard to choose.

This is early version of dancing horses

probably this