Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the best mind-blowing thread on this entire site in your opinion?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I understand that there is a 'Must-Read Content' section that has some gems but even within those a lot of them are trash and Ive read pretty much all of them. I feel like there haven't been any mind-blowing threads in the past couple of months, just waves of gray/youngcels spamming absolute dog shit. I need the best/most MIND BLOWING thread on this site in your opinion that isn't just basic blackpill shit that we all know or the same regurgitated drivel. Please link in comments.

I understand that there is a 'Must-Read Content' section that has some gems but even within those a lot of them are trash and Ive read pretty much all of them. I feel like there haven't been any mind-blowing threads in the past couple of months, just waves of gray/youngcels spamming absolute dog shit. I need the best/most MIND BLOWING thread on this site in your opinion that isn't just basic blackpill shit that we all know or the same regurgitated drivel. Please link in comments.
This one. It will blow your mind if you read all the sub-threads until the end

I thought that its been proven that attractive people on average have higher IQs?
Where did you read that? They are only perceived to have a higher IQ need not actually have.

Low IQ is associated with low inhib and they are more likely to thugmaxx hence pussy magnet