Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the best mating strategy for incels?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
First, I want to assert that it's impossible for a normal person to be happy without reproducing. It has been the biological imperative of every living thing for billions of years. If there were people who were able to be happy without reproducing, they would have died off.

If we want to be happy, there is no question that we must strive to reproduce, but the question is how? The most realistic ways of reproducing are for us to either 1) Marry a post prime non virgin woman (best case), or 2) Marry a single mom (worst case). Both of these options are extremely cucked, and marrying a non virgin woman is a death sentence for your marriage, let alone a single mom. But if we say "absolutely not" to these options, then by what means do we strive to reproduce? We must strive towards reproducing in some way if we want to be happy, but every alternative to these two that I can think of is just so far-fetched.  In the past we may have had some hope, as my grandpa married my 15yo virgin grandma when he was 25, but those days are gone.

Troll roasties by donating sperm.

I wouldn't recommend becoming betabux for a single mother, even if she does have your child. If you can afford it,  surrogacy

incel4life said:
First, I want to assert that it's impossible for a normal person to be happy without reproducing. It has been the biological imperative of every living thing for billions of years. If there were people who were able to be happy without reproducing, they would have died off.

If we want to be happy, there is no question that we must strive to reproduce, but the question is how? The most realistic ways of reproducing are for us to either 1) Marry a post prime non virgin woman (best case), or 2) Marry a single mom (worst case). Both of these options are extremely cucked, and marrying a non virgin woman is a death sentence for your marriage, let alone a single mom. But if we say "absolutely not" to these options, then by what means do we strive to reproduce? We must strive towards reproducing in some way if we want to be happy, but every alternative to these two that I can think of is just so far-fetched.  In the past we may have had some hope, as my grandpa married my 15yo virgin grandma when he was 25, but those days are gone.

If you can marry a woman then you aren't an incel to begin with.

Looks: surgery (face and bone/height lengthening surgery), gym, cosmetics
Money: own a business, get into entrepreneurship, work your up to being a ceo, be a word-class doctor/scientist/lawyer/engineer, or get involved in crime activities (usually those require money laundering, but its risky).
Status: having looks and money automatically upgrades your status. This is usually achieved by having lots of friends, having done somewhat that your famous for, or becoming some sort of elite athlete, actor, youtuber, gamer, or singer to up your status.

CopingGymcel said:
Troll roasties by donating sperm.

I missed the height requirement by half an inch to donate. Could I fraud? lol. 

I could have gained lots of fat so it goes to the bottom of my feet, but they also require a healthy weight. It's over. I wanted to poison the well  :'(

I don't even want kids lmao, have fun making your life worse than it already is.

Reincarnation game

move to any third world country

incel4life said:

" it's impossible for a normal person to be happy without reproducing." Why?
I don't think so I want to reproduce to stay "happy". Why does everyone keep saying that? I am perfectly fine by not producing defective "ME" and see them suffer like I do. Am I too young to understand this thing ? I I am 22.