Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the best job for an incel?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I bet this question has already been asked here at some point, but I don't feel like looking for it. By best, I mean biggest salary, protection from lying cunts who will try to ruin your career for their own benefit, jobs that won't hire a less qualified female over you for "diversity", and also as little interaction with others as possible.

NEET, Professional hERo, worm food

Joke: male prostitute

Real: IDK, something nice in STEM.

I bet this question has already been asked here at some point, but I don't feel like looking for it. By best, I mean biggest salary, protection from lying cunts who will try to ruin your career for their own benefit, jobs that won't hire a less qualified female over you for "diversity", and also as little interaction with others as possible.
if u were in the uk i would say train driver, preferably underground metro.

there was a posting for night shift drivers- 18hrs a week for £27k per annum, and you don't have to interact with anyone when ur working, its just you, the train and the darkness of the tunnels you are travelling through

Engineering or doctor more or less so, allows us to rebuke the neckbeard stereotype better

Professional rapist.

Night guard, truck driver, taxi driver.

None. Chad is better at everything than you. Incels are best at whatever scraps Chad leaves in his wake