Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is the best hobby for incels?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
something fun that you can do alone.

I like to do things with guns,like shooting or hunting. I do use gun since 11yo it is pretty much a part of our culture. I recommend it to all incels. you can go alone wherever you want. it is peaceful being at nature

Camping, cooking, games, anime etc.

I like to do things with guns,like shooting or hunting. I do use gun since 11yo it is pretty much a part of our culture. I recommend it to all incels. you can go alone wherever you want. it is peaceful being at nature
jellly af

Suicidal thinking

16585006 1341639555904002 6668672734110679040 n
gymcel

Musiccelling
Drugcelling

Gymcell,playing an instrument,studycell

I'm planning to do this tbh

PracticalCreamyAmericanavocet small

I like golfing in the summer from time to time

Exercise, night walks, any form of art if you have a knack for it, cooking, meditation, learning stuff.... Just gotta find something you can enjoy tbh. I know nothing can numb the pain of being an incel but you can at least try to take your mind off of it. Productive hobbies are the best I think.

Last edited:
I like learning languages.
It helps because I can watch movies, play games and read books that were never released outside their respective countries.
Currently learning Chinese

Browsing incel forums :feelstastyman:

Vidya, 40k, anime. Other stuff with bright pretty colors and loud dubstep music. :feelstastyman:

Shooting, cause you will nevER know.

Computers. Options are endless, and you don´t have to deal with people.

Anything on a computer

drugs (mainly Percocet)

Video games, gymcelling

There's no hobby to cope for being ugly or short

Kidnap femoids and then makes them happy :feelsautistic:

Studying/Learning.

Theres no better hobby for incels than spreading the blackpill

Anime and video games. You don't have to go outside, they don't need to be expensive, they are pure escapism, and most of the other people into them are incels as well even if they don't admit it.