Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the best country in Europe to be an incel?

latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-
Through my experiments at Tinder, I came to the conclusion that it is Ukraine, Russia, and Germany.

The Netherlands..... :')

Doesn't make much sense.

The worst places are the countries of the Mediterranean / Iberian Peninsula. I had more match in Denmark than I had in Portugal or Greece.

Russia since they cucked the whole world with their communism.

Incels are fucked in any western country, so forget about Yurop.

The worst places are the countries of the Mediterranean / Iberian Peninsula. I had more match in Denmark than I had in Portugal or Greece.
You can't be ugly when you get matches in northern Europe

fuck europe and come to canada especially toronto where its incel ethnic heavan, all subhumans fuck here, even somalistarvingcels with big foreheads,

or go to an all white province like alberta and run unique ethnic game, because white bitches get tired of fucking white guys and white cumskins are boring and lame personalities, ethnics have better personality on average

You can't be ugly when you get matches in northern Europe
I'm a virgin and ugly.
At least in tinder the girls from northern europe are easy that in southern europe, in portugal I only had 3 matches in a day and all were foreign.

fuck europe and come to canada especially toronto where its incel ethnic heavan, all subhumans fuck here, even somalistarvingcels with big foreheads,

or go to an all white province like alberta and run unique ethnic game, because white bitches get tired of fucking white guys and white cumskins are boring and lame personalities, ethnics have better personality on average

Despite being a Latino I am a white, I look like a Spanish or Italian.
I had few matches at Tinder in the USA.

Your comment is biased as fuck. You are mostly talking about cultural differences that are connected to a certain race and not the race itself. Not all white people live in Murica boyo

Despite being a Latino I am a white, I look like a Spanish or Italian.
I had few matches at Tinder in the USA.

dont worry all these fucks in canada are pale af, you could run ethnic game with white tan skin, i don see much spanish or italian descent here only pure pale white ukranian descents

Your comment is biased as fuck. You are mostly talking about cultural differences that are connected to a certain race and not the race itself. Not all white people live in Murica boyo

every race fucks in tdot boyo even currycels

Lataus

You had tinder matches in Germany?? wtf

For the weed? I agree.

Definitely not France.
For blackcels, France is a must-go. I've noticed that the North African girls go for black guys and white guys a lot over there.

Lithuania, has the highest suicide rate.

For blackcels, France is a must-go. I've noticed that the North African girls go for black guys and white guys a lot over there.
Legit. So many young white girls with low inhib ethnics (black/arabs) there. Not like they have much choice with white french males becoming a dying breed.

Kiel city
I used 6tin, which changes the location for free.
Kiel is even more northern than my city.... Sorry but you are certainly not ugly and most likely a mentalcel

I meant your comment about "boring cumskins" and not that other races get laid.

lol most white guys are lame af with boring personalties, they cant crack up good jokes and are cringy asf, thats the best comedians are ethnics, because whites have boring culture or no culture and background, i like italians they are funny and have great culture but im mostly talking about the whites born in the western world, no offense buddy

Legit. So many young white girls with ethnics (black/arabs) there. Not like they have much choice with white french males being a dying breed.
White girls with ethnics? I was talking about North African girls kek, but that's good to know. Blackcels, pls go to France.

lol most white guys are lame af with boring personalties, they cant crack up good jokes and are cringy asf, thats the best comedians are ethnics, because whites have boring culture or no culture and background, i like italians they are funny and have great culture but im mostly talking about the whites born in the western world, no offense buddy
Wtf, this is actually legit. All the funny people I knew IRL were ethnics.

Why haven't you got laid yet if it's so easy?

Wtf, this is actually legit. All the funny people I knew IRL were ethnics.

yep thats why i never have white cumskins friends kek

you white cumskins cant have it all the humor goes to non-whites and borat is ethnic not pure white

yep thats why i never have white cumskins friends kek

you white cumskins cant have it all the humor goes to non-whites and borat is ethnic not pure white

I did have cumskin friends in high school because I went to a mostly white high school, kek. Yeah, it'd be unfair if white people were funny too. Although my Chadullah friend is funny + 8+/10, some people win everything.

You are essentially generalizing an entire race and your comment is biased. A culture is certainly not an absolute indicator of one's personality and being funny is not the most valuable personality trait that exists. Judging single individuals is certainly better.

You are essentially generalizing an entire race and your comment is biased. A culture is certainly not an absolute indicator of one's personality and being funny is not the most valuable personality trait that exists. Juding single individuals is certainly better.

nah even white comedians are trash

I did have cumskin friends in high school because I went to a mostly white high school, kek. Yeah, it'd be unfair if white people were funny too. Although my Chadullah friend is funny + 8+/10, some people win everything.

walalhii im very funny too habibi:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::heart::heart::heart::p:p:p:p, irl and on this site, im was the comedic relief in my former social circle

Comedians are such a minor part of the population
nope it brings the best out of every race humor, and if white cumskins comedians are lame than so is the rest of the population, blacks,indians and latinos have great comdeians and thats also reflected upon there respected population, niggers are very funny

walalhii im very funny too habibi:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::heart::heart::heart::p:p:p:p, irl and on this site, im was the comedic relief in my former social circle
In college, I was being introverted on purpose and this white Stacy said to me out of the blue "You don't talk much but when you do, you say the funniest stuff." Too bad I'm too hideous, otherwise she'd be romantically interested I guess.

i was also the class clown in middle school but i turned high inhib in high school

In college, I was being introverted on purpose and this white Stacy said to me out of the blue "You don't talk much but when you do, you say the funniest stuff." Too bad I'm too hideous, otherwise she'd be romantically interested I guess.

habibi she wants to sit on your dick kek

Probably Norway or Switzerland, you could just go off to live in a cabin in the mountains. Maybe Iceland too.