Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the bare minimum?

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Most of you on here are obviously not going to get to bang your looksmatch, but I'd like to know how low many of you guys would be willing to go in order to get laid. Personally I'd bang an ugly foid given the chance as long as she's not seriously overweight. But I would not bang a landwhale/hambeast that's for sure. What about you guys?

Any biological foid 2/10+

Most of you on here are obviously not going to get to bang your looksmatch, but I'd like to know how low many of you guys would be willing to go in order to get laid. Personally I'd bang an ugly foid given the chance as long as she's not seriously overweight. But I would not bang a landwhale/hambeast that's for sure. What about you guys?
same unless the foid was legit deformed if a foid is a healthy weight uglish foid than I'd be fine with that. I'm not a foid. I don't have ridiculous standards

Midget
something like this i'd say
tbh as long as she isn't a landwhale, i am ok with a girl having some fat or being chubby
i'm also ok with her being ugly, either facially or body wise
age is not important tbh as long as i find her attractive

i'd say i have VERY low standards

I have so high standards you will probably call me a volcel. But I certainly wouldn't fuck my looksmatch let alone get into relationship with one.

My self esteem is so low I couldn't date an ugly girl, I'd start being ashamed of her and that wouldn't be enjoyable for anyone. Not that I even could date an ugly girl, too fucked up to even look a female cashier in the eyes nowadays.

I have so high standards you will probably call me a volcel. But I certainly wouldn't fuck my looksmatch let alone get into relationship with one.

My self esteem is so low I couldn't date an ugly girl, I'd start being ashamed of her and that wouldn't be enjoyable for anyone. Not that I even could date an ugly girl, too fucked up to even look a female cashier in the eyes nowadays.
Shit that's brutal my man, foids are the cause of all suffering

I'd like to know how low many of you guys would be willing to go in order to get laid.

My policy is always as follows:
Bring me a girl who likes me for who I am and we can talk.