Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the average size of your turd?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I would estimate my average turd to be about 5 - 6 inches in length, and a diameter at the thickest part to be about 1.25 inches.

What is the average size of your turd?

i don't pay attention to that

i hate shit

If you dressed as a trans Daphne you could sell it.

theyre not very big like 1-2 inches i guess i never eat vegetables so that might be y

Idk man. Sometimes it's so big that I have to fill up a large bucket of water to flush it cause the toilet flush power isn't strong enough

Idk man. Sometimes it's so big that I have to fill up a large bucket of water to flush it cause the toilet flush power isn't strong enough

Yup this happens to me too
theyre not very big like 1-2 inches i guess i never eat vegetables so that might be y

Crap comes out so easily when your diet includes fruits and veggies though. No joke.

Belle Daphne ethot who sold her piss. Some other ethot sold shit sandwiches.

Shits me

No idea my poo poo are quite good.
Before I used to shit bricks.

Around 3 inches probably

jfl if you're not measuring your turd

Depends. Most of the time lately its liquid thanks to stress. One time in a public facility i went to piss and there was a perfectly wholesale can-shapes and sized creation of straight shit. The toilet wouldnt flush at all i dont know if that was created naturally but either way it was beyond anything my eyes had witnessed