Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the average conversation with you like?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
For me it's...

Me: Hello, *reaches arm to shame your hand while making eye contact* say good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on the time of day)
I will then inquire about how you are doing
After this, we will continue to walk while talking
I will think mention some talking point of interest depending on stuff I think ir know you might be interested in.

for example, my former sociology teacher and I would discuss politics or culture or art.
My former classmate would discuss architecture or history

After this, we part ways and the game repeats itself again and again

Mine is similar to yours

The other person usually does most of the talking while I spend more time thinking of how I’m going to respond than actually listening, which results in awkward silences. People seem to like talking at me more than actually listening to what I have to say.

I spend more time thinking of how I’m going to respond than actually listening
same, suifuel when they don't talk much and expect me to carry the conversation

Pretty much the same

Do you have autism by any chance??

The other person usually does most of the talking while I spend more time thinking of how I’m going to respond than actually listening, which results in awkward silences. People seem to like talking at me more than actually listening to what I have to say.

Depends on who is my conversation partner and what we are talking about. If I'm not interested in the topic then I will just say "yes, yes, right" again and again and do forced laughs whenever I think they are acceptable, all the while thinking about other things inside my head. If you are really boring me then I will come up with something and cut you short and make an escape.

they give vague answers and act distracted while waiting for me to leave.

With stangers like a cashier for example i can`t talk without extreme awkwardness i overthink everything

not good at all, i wish i could be more interesting but my interests are all solitary, like Math, Physics, Philosophy, Literature and Spiritual Stuff

I ain't saying shit nigga it's your move. Just know that it's a slippery slope and we will get into some heavy shit if we do at all.

what's a conversation?

Do you have autism by any chance??
autism means that there is a .1% chance they would have any interest in what you will say and in the case that they are it would be because they were offended so i doubt it.
they give vague answers and act distracted while waiting for me to leave.

autism means that there is a .1% chance they would have any interest in what you will say and in the case that they are it would be because they were offended so i doubt it.
Me: Hello, *reaches arm to shame your hand while making eye contact* say good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on the time of day)
The only people Ive ever seen that speak and act like this have autism 90% of the time

The only people Ive ever seen that speak and act like this have autism 90% of the time
an autist is the enemy to a sociology professor, communism is NT only territory. also eye contact, though i guess you are right since it sounds a bit forced

an autist is the enemy to a sociology professor, communism is NT only territory. also eye contact, though i guess you are right since it sounds a bit forced
I was diagnosed autistic in the toddler years. But I trained myself for eye contact via therapy and my own will. As for my sociology teacher being my "enemy" I don't think so. We mainly have peaceful debate and discussion and I look to them as my intellectual superior of whom I gain information from

this is how my conversation program works
>say "hi" to the person
>wait for them to greet me back
>i comment on some random shit and then ask them about it to get the conversation started, then wait for them to add to it, then recursively operate on the new topic
>continuously execute step 3 until me or the other person wants to end the conversation
>all steps are done while randomly breaking eye contact since i'm autistic

For me it's...

I will then inquire about how you are doing
After this, we will continue to walk while talking
I will think mention some talking point of interest depending on stuff I think ir know you might be interested in.

for example, my former sociology teacher and I would discuss politics or culture or art.
My former classmate would discuss architecture or history

After this, we part ways and the game repeats itself again and again
i cant even talk to people properly since I have social anxiety

I was diagnosed autistic in the toddler years. But I trained myself for eye contact via therapy and my own will. As for my sociology teacher being my "enemy" I don't think so. We mainly have peaceful debate and discussion and I look to them as my intellectual superior of whom I gain information from
I knew it
Theres something about the way you speak its just too formal and stiff

the way you even had to mention that you make eye contact while giving them a hand shake made me think that it is forced and not a thing that is natural to you

You even giving people handshakes at all is just a strange trait to have no one does that

Its brutal how even through text I could tell
There’s genuinely no way you can act normally when you have autism everybody always knows

me: i have a gun in my pocket
foid: wtf!
diddy: touches minor

idk how to talk to people without being weird

I start with a uncomfortable hand shake or a bizu bizu (in my culture you kiss women on the cheek and also close family too). I ask them how their life goes, what plans they have, thoughts on the latest political drama etc.
Then I express my own opinion after which I start entering my more unhinged phase in which I ask them about the raccoon genocide currently going on in Germany. To German speaking people this topic is very uncomfortable, to everyone else this is boring af.

"People seem to like talking at me more than actually listening to what I have to say." would say that is normal for normags and not reserved only to you tbh

Me asking questions and being ignored or receiving cold disinterested answers consisting of a few words. Normies hate me as soon they look at me and listen to me talk…they just know I’m a subhuman not worth their time.

Saying nigger a lot

I guess then is a difference between a trained autist and an untrained one. they only like half diagnosed me as a toddler and pretty much just said see how he goes, i didn't even know about the reports my parents had done until my twenties
There’s genuinely no way you can act normally when you have autism everybody always knows
If you have enough bad experiences you can learn to be cynical and standoff-ish to other people, if you are fucked with for showing these weaknesses you can conceal them which is why avoidant personality disorder and high-masking autism can be close to 1:1.
>i comment on some random shit and then ask them about it to get the conversation started, then wait for them to add to it, then recursively operate on the new topic
>continuously execute step 3 until me or the other person wants to end the conversation
>all steps are done while randomly breaking eye contact since i'm autistic
its over