Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is the appeal of weed

proudbird

proudbird

i think im big meech
tried some THC vape pen

Effects so far seem to be:

1. Headache in front of head (by far, the most noticeable effect)
2. Sore throat / nose
3. Music sounds 10% better
4. Food tastes 10% better
5. Takes the edge off (not even as well as alcohol does)

Is that supposed to be it? Am I just too old for this shit to do anything?

Or maybe pens just suck and it should be smoked instead? Idk, it has the same effective chemicals (THC and CBD)

@DarkStarDown @bigantennaemay1 you guys know how thc works?

Have you ever tried zatla?

Flower is much better than the pens. It depends what strain you have too. Its way overhyped by normies but I used to smoke all the time to starve off my OCD thoughts. Cant anymore cuz I get piss tested.
I tried some shit called "northern lights"

tastes ok but was expensive af

tried some THC vape pen

2. Sore throat / nose

Or maybe pens just suck and it should be smoked instead? Idk, it has the same effective chemicals (THC and CBD)
Try eating a pot brownie and then you’ll see.

Did it once and it was okay I guess. I'd rather be doing alcohol. Try jerking off tho it also feels 10% better :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Also if its your first time you wont get high. It takes a few times for some reason.
Something to do with you THC receptors in your brain not being numerous enough I think. OP should do it a few times

Never had a pen, get a single skinner rolled up, smoke that shit and you’ll be level headed

pens just suck and it should be smoked instead

A lot of the pens suck. A lot of bootleg cartridges could be filled with other shit or diluted.

Smoke flower or take a big dab off a rig.

Also some people just react differently due to neurochemical fuckery

Never had a pen, get a single skinner rolled up, smoke that shit and you’ll be level headed
At least it doesn't make me sleepy af like booze does

I only drank one time which is rare in UK, was sick later then slept, never drank since
It seems like you can't get sick off too much weed, unlike booze

It seems like you can't get sick off too much weed, unlike booze
Yeah you won’t really, only if you’re new to it or on an empty stomach and then eat/drink the wrong shit around the same time. Just take it easy though

Man With Huge Mouth Smokes More Than 150 Cigarettes At Once ...
So long old friend... - From The 108
Man With Big Mouth Smokes 130 Cigarettes at One Time, Watch Shocking Video  |  LatestLY
Hollywood Cigarettes Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images
Cigarette fan stuffs more than 30 of them in his mouth and nostrils and  eats them | Daily Mail Online
7,560 La Cigarette Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images
Smoking or Non? But It Doesn't Really Matter. - The Bitchy Waiter
176 Many Cigarettes Mouth Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
Guinness World Record Holder Breaks Smoking Record - Big Mouth - YouTube
Guinness World Record Holder Attempts Crazy World Record - YouTube

tried some THC vape pen

2. Sore throat / nose

You shouldn't use a pen your first time- try smoking some actual flower from a bowel.

Also, I would say since this is the first time you have ever done this it probably will not really feel as strong as it should until you have done it a few more times.

You might want to check the CBD levels of the pen, since CBD is known to help numb the feelings of THC.

A lot of the pens suck. A lot of bootleg cartridges could be filled with other shit or diluted.

Smoke flower or take a big dab off a rig.

Also some people just react differently due to neurochemical fuckery
I got an electronic nectar collector to smoke my dabs off, and man it hits good af :smonk:

Youre not too old. Take a break for a few days and try again. You dont want to start with a pen anyways because its way too strong for a new user. Smoke some flower (very small amount not a whole bowl) out of a bowl.
:bigbrain:

@DarkStarDown @bigantennaemay1 you guys know how thc works?
Why yes brocel- I consider myself a connoisseur of cannabis & a wizard of weed:feelsYall:.

I've never taken drugs that weren't prescription, and I don't get the appeal either tbh

I only use edibles, and they send my brain rockin' into ethereal planes, as well as my living memories. It's stronger when mixed with alcohol, too, and stronger still on an empty stomach. I've heard different people react differently to it, and have no experience with smoking it or, eh-heh, using a vape. :feelskek: I also tend to be an extreme lightweight when it comes to these things, and the only reason I can barely feel a buzz from the beer I drink anymore (if I drink less than 5 or so), is because I'm probably a legit alcoholic with a tolerance built up from active daily use.

You sure you inhaled correctly? You should get high af your first times. Actually should be careful to just take a tiny hit and if you hit it correctly you should be fried af in a minute. Especially with a pen which is akin to dabbing.

Last edited:
You sure you inhaled correctly? You should get high af your first times. Actually should be careful to just take a tiny hit and if you hit it correctly you should be fried af in a minute.
My first time I smoked half a joint and thought I was going to die. My tolerance is extremely low 3 puffs is enough to get me high for 2-3 hours.

Its the move to legalize weed and other psychotic recreational drugs that truly convinced me that liberals are fucking evil

Even if I wanted some I wouldn’t know who to ask to get some since it is illegal where I am

I wish I could try it out, but I don’t even know where to access it and chances is that I’m unable to.

I get the munchies from my experience. But other than that, nothing at all

i dont like weed either.
my eye lids flip and I get nauseous in general. I start burping uncontrollably and I get a bit anxious. the only good thing I like about it is that I get the giggles.
I do like CBD though. CBD in good doses gives you a nice relaxing body high. Still, I only do it once or twice every couple of years.

everyones different some people swear by it and get addicted to it easily. while some hate it.

same with alcohol. some people have a lot of self control and can actually drink responsibly while some people can't stop after they've had their first buzz.

as far as my take on weed in general, ever since that shit got legalized homelessness shot through the roof. its a gateway into harder drugs.

you guys think the people you see standing in line at weed dispensaries or hanging outside of bars have decent savings or a decent net worth? nope. Very likely those people barely have anything saved, are in debt, and are most likely not too far from homelessness.

i cannot understand why our society is so tolerant of alcohol, weed, or other hard drugs (theres even talk of legalizing mushrooms). they cause a lot of suffering and misery (being liberal in general on all sorts of issues causes a lot of suffering). Not everyone has self control and is responsible. and a lot of people get easily addicted. They get into a death spiral situation before they even know it and when they've realized it, its already too late.

Last edited:
After being prescribed olanzapine it feels like I don't get a "head" high anymore, just a "body" high. Is this possible or am I just imagining. I know antipsychotics totally destroy any acid/shroom high. It's over, isn't it.

THC has a focusing and amplifying effect for some. Sensations are greatly amplified and your thoughts become focused.

I don't really enjoy weed either.

Also if its your first time you wont get high. It takes a few times for some reason.
I've only smoked it a couple times and never got high from it. I guess I should do it more.

Honestly I think it should just be legalized at this point. Americas ass backwards laws allow drug dealers to make a fortune without paying taxes but stores cant sell it. Also selling it in a store would stop people from going to dealers which would probably prevent them from accessing harder drugs.

Another thing is that drugs prescribed by doctors are harmful and addictive. Pharmaceutical companies are the ones paying off the government to keep marijuana illegal because it cuts into their profits (look it up).

Yes libshits have no morals and are disgusting but at this point there is nothing we can do. Alcohol prohibition didnt work, clearly marijuana prohibition isnt working either. It needs to be taxed, and regulated, then the can come up with sobriety tests to prevent drugged drivers. Right now its just anarchy.
Or maybe the government should just cultivate a culture where addiction is suppressed and discouraged. It has worked to a good extent in muslim countries. But of course that'd be too restrictive for the average libtard too handle

Dk if trypophobia is even a real thing but this shit makes my skin crawl
Thats why weed should be legalized and cigarettes should be BANNED!

weed is major cope

For me it’s:
Food tastes 200% better
Music sounds 200% better
Daydreams are way more vivid
It’s harder to think, so less depressed

The best effects are If you inject the drugs directly in your veins but i don't recommend it at all.

Tried it again today and only took like 4 hits

it seems to reduce anxiety but not a ton else

made mowing the lawn suck less