Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is that disgusting thing in my computer??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Faggottttt

Now even on Windows 10 you can't escape from the fucking pride flag which is already fucking everywhere, and worst of all is that is not even the normal pride flag, it's the progress pride flag with the tranny and black and brown stripes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I miss before 2016 when there was no pride month, just pride day by the end of June and everyone except those who were interested in it ignored it. What the fuck happened in 2016 seriously, after that year everything started to become ridiculous and fucked up.

Look for Windows 10 debloater, it will remove telemetry, spying things, adds, Cortana and it will turn off unnecessary background processes, it will speed up your pc.

GloboHomosoft Winfags 10

View attachment 627476

Now even on Windows 10 you can't escape from the fucking pride flag which is already fucking everywhere, and worst of all is that is not even the normal pride flag, it's the progress pride flag with the tranny and black and brown stripes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I miss before 2016 when there was no pride month, just pride day by the end of June and everyone except those who were interested in it ignored it. What the fuck happened in 2016 seriously, after that year everything started to become ridiculous and fucked up.

5F272AF7 B871 4A57 B183 3FAA4F87EA58

I think it’s just your pc :feelsjuice:

@Broly n @SocialzERo hacked ur computer :feelskek:

Trucels use Linux/Ubuntu based OS

Turn the search bar off. :feelsjuice:

noticed it this morning.
screw this shit, i bought this software. Why am i getting things pushed on me.:feelswhat:

Now even on Windows 10 you can't escape from the fucking pride flag which is already fucking everywhere
this doesn't show up on mine

I'm using Windows 11 though, maybe you should upgrade

upgrading 10>11 might get rid of the tranny flag, good incentive

this doesn't show up on mine

I'm using Windows 11 though, maybe you should upgrade

upgrading 10>11 might get rid of the tranny flag, good incentive
I don't like the Windows 11 interface. It looks too much like Mac. Probably I will keep using Windows 10 until they stop updating it just like I did with Windows 7.

Use classic shell or if you feel to blackpilled like me get a 10 years old pc with windows 7 on it
Fuck linux or other faggy OS they suck ass.

Install Void Linux

Windows 11 is just something to kill off your desktop quicker

Over for when AI takes over the supercomputer will be gay for other Jew nigger computer robot faggots

They did a study here in Canada asking KINDERGARDENERS what their sexuality was

it was your low IQ brain who failed you, Vista wasn't bad
the problem wasn't necessarily Vista it might've been some other kinda malware

I wasn't sure and I knew Lubuntu had lower system requirements so that's what I tried when the entire thing locked up and the only way I could get it working was to completely format it

They did a study here in Canada asking KINDERGARDENERS what their sexuality was
I knew I was heterosexual in kindergarten, I had crushes on a couple girls in pre-K actually, so I knew I was straight when I was four.

I knew I was heterosexual in kindergarten, I had crushes on a couple girls in pre-K actually, so I knew I was straight when I was four.
I was too low iq to know that stuff then I guess