Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is teen love?

• Thread starter uglyautisticrice
  • Start date
U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
Teen Love Teen love is the most natural purest form of love the only real love. if a girl is older than 18 she is automatically used goods even if she is virgin you must lock a girl down in her prime 16 for many girls. absolutely over if you are not a teen father that means no girl wanted to settle down with you in her prime.

In other words you missed out on the most important part of life. being normal and getting a girlfriend in high school

I wouldn't know

Something we didn't have.

In spite of seeing the blackpill and seeing the utter inferiority of women and their parasitic natures, you still desire for their unadulterated and unconditional affection, for which you've coined the term "teen love". Its a lie.

Women don't love unconditionally. Women don't give anything for which they don't receive ten-fold more. They wish for constant entertainment, constant dopamine hits, constant never-ending pleasure all obtained for minimal of compensation. They use their bodies cheaply in the most primitive of fashion to obtain these treasures. And even if teen love is real, I can assure you that the teenage years only last for a short while, after which the stressors of the world, pertaining to earning resources come into play. And when that happens, the transactional nature of relationships will rear its ugly head more and more.

Many of you still reek in sexual frustration because of your raging hormones which makes you think that having a woman in your life will improve your quality of existence dramatically. It will NOT. It will not improve anything because, I want to remind you once again that women don't give anything without extracting something that's worth ten fold. By this logic, they will give you 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure for the price of raw genetic prowess, which is priceless.If you can't give them genetic prowess in the form of Chadhood, they will ask for near equivalent compensation in the form of financial slavery. In other words, women are cucking men and stealing from men! WAKE UP SHEEP!

The only real solution is to abandon females entirely, and reduce their worth to 5 minutes of fapping to rid yourselves of testosterone driven thirst. Once you acquire post nut clarity, you'll realize that women are not worth any more than 5 minutes of masturbation. Have a nice day. :)
brutal

what is love, oh baby dont hurt me. dont hurt me. no more

Teen love is just chad teen lusting over a stacy whore.

Things are so far gone that even as early teens women already had hookups, relationships, baggage and sometimes sex nowadays. So that's a good way to cope with it.

The ultimate cope is that there's no way in hell to have a decent, successful relationship nowadays. Once you fully accept it, the pain gets a bit more tolerable.

IT'll touch this and claim that teen love is not that important.

In spite of seeing the blackpill and seeing the utter inferiority of women and their parasitic natures, you still desire for their unadulterated and unconditional affection, for which you've coined the term "teen love". Its a lie.

Women don't love unconditionally. Women don't give anything for which they don't receive ten-fold more. They wish for constant entertainment, constant dopamine hits, constant never-ending pleasure all obtained for minimal of compensation. They use their bodies cheaply in the most primitive of fashion to obtain these treasures. And even if teen love is real, I can assure you that the teenage years only last for a short while, after which the stressors of the world, pertaining to earning resources come into play. And when that happens, the transactional nature of relationships will rear its ugly head more and more.

Many of you still reek in sexual frustration because of your raging hormones which makes you think that having a woman in your life will improve your quality of existence dramatically. It will NOT. It will not improve anything because, I want to remind you once again that women don't give anything without extracting something that's worth ten fold. By this logic, they will give you 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure for the price of raw genetic prowess, which is priceless.If you can't give them genetic prowess in the form of Chadhood, they will ask for near equivalent compensation in the form of financial slavery. In other words, women are cucking men and stealing from men! WAKE UP SHEEP!

The only real solution is to abandon females entirely, and reduce their worth to 5 minutes of fapping to rid yourselves of testosterone driven thirst. Once you acquire post nut clarity, you'll realize that women are not worth any more than 5 minutes of masturbation. Have a nice day. :)
I needed this so fucking much, thank you brother, thank you thank you

this is why I have always hated normie movies like american pie, i never experienced any type of 'college life' with foids and friends jfl.

Teen Love Teen love is the most natural purest form of love the only real love. if a girl is older than 18 she is automatically used goods even if she is virgin you must lock a girl down in her prime 16 for many girls. absolutely over if you are not a teen father that means no girl wanted to settle down with you in her prime.

In other words you missed out on the most important part of life. being normal and getting a girlfriend in high school

View attachment 331783
Fakecel if you know

Things are so far gone that even as early teens women already had hookups, relationships, baggage and sometimes sex nowadays. So that's a good way to cope with it.

The ultimate cope is that there's no way in hell to have a decent, successful relationship nowadays. Once you fully accept it, the pain gets a bit more tolerable.
bitches lose their virginity at 12-15 these days.it's over for those looking for an actual marriage(unless they are chad ofc)

bitches lose their virginity at 12-15 these days.it's over for those looking for an actual marriage(unless they are chad ofc)
As for successful, optimal, lifelong relationships, I doubt even Chad's capacity to get it nowadays tbh.

There no such thing as "Love".

As for successful, optimal, lifelong relationships, I doubt even Chad's capacity to get it nowadays tbh.
Divorce is bad for everyone,but at least chad knows that he can easily marry another women.

Divorce is bad for everyone,but at least chad knows that he can easily marry another women.
That's true, but it still sucks to get with a good one you love and then get no-fault divorced. I mean, it's better than being incel, but still painful.

That's true, but it still sucks to get with a good one you love and then get no-fault divorced. I mean, it's better than being incel, but still painful.
it sucks but trusting women is a fools errand,so any man should be careful with any relationship he has with a women even if they are just "friends".

Finally some high IQ shit here

it sucks but trusting women is a fools errand,so any man should be careful with any relationship he has with a women even if they are just "friends".
Women are already complicated to deal with by default. With the current hypergynocentric state of things, it's like they're an already formidable enemy who got massively buffed.

Gigacope

Teen Love is one of the most important steps for humans.
If you dont have sex or a girlfriend by age of 16 you are officially socially retarted and will never understand normies.

Too late for me anyway. When you are 20+, you must cope with this knowledge otherwise you'll stay in misery...

Holy fucking BASED. Teen love copers on suicide watch.

teen love does not exist because foids are to whory or stupid to let it happen
Teen Love is one of the most important steps for humans.
indeed. It left me broke for life as I only find atraction to teens. Im in my 30s now. So what to do? its over