Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is stopping you from having a romantic partner?

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
For me, it’s my height. i’ve always been extremely short and nothings really changed, i’m way too short to be found attractive by anybody, it doesn’t matter if i have the nicest face in the world. everybody tells me “oh you’ll grow, you’re probably just a late bloomer” i’ve got 1 more year left before my body stops growing. being desirable will never happen.

Mentalceldom age and baldness

personality
but you can change your personality, or at least change it for how others see you, i don’t get how this is very “involuntary”

but you can change your personality, or at least change it for how others see you, i don’t get how this is very “involuntary”
Cope, personality is genetical and cannot be changed after childhood

My short face syndrome and my protruding eyes with no support. Also, I have a short height (5'8) and small penis(5.3"×4.3")

Looks, looks and looks.

Personality is the most important thing

Asperger's Syndrome (diagnosed as a child, went to psychiatries/therapies till I was old enough to make the decision to stop everything)
Height (170cm, extremely below average where I live, sadly no data for people of my age, the median would probably drive me to rope)
Face (Akne scars, the rest is not so bad, but also not great)
Unathlethic body (have given up with gymmaxxing and am now underweight)
Being overtaxed with my job/studies
Lack of trying - particularly in the last years-, a problematic personality (am genuinely unempathetic/bitter/cruel now - and not as a joke, but for real) and being with my parents with no real driving skills
Cope, personality is genetical and cannot be changed after childhood

Repulsive face and positive experiences.

My recessed chin

mental retardation

My ugly face.

My shitty personality, lack of respect for women, low self-esteem, entitlement :soy:.

On a serious note, being born with weak health ( especially weak heart ), ugly, non-athletic, repulsive face. My face looks like a mix of low life scum + arrogant autistic/mental retard without adult life experience and very naive easily influenced + sadistic freak.