Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is stopping you from getting leg lengthening surgery(LL)?

Question in the title

• I'm a tallfag already

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • can't afford it

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • scared of being crippled for life

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • scared of the pain

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I'm so short it wouldn't help

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'll look unproportional

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • can't take the needed time off

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • other reasons (comment)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
just break your legs to become average height theory

I’m 6 feet tall and my legs are actually already too long looking for my torso size, so it would just look stupid. Besides, even if I was short, which I was in the past before I hit my growth spurt, I’d never risk being crippled. I depend on walking to enjoy the few good things I have in life

i would have to be at least 6 inches taller to make up for my other negative traits. LL cant do that, and even if it could it would look ridiculous

height will not fix my face that is why. i am also an 18 year old and 6ft and have potential to grow 1 or 2 inches after i start using gh

The risks seem to outweigh the benefits. I've heard a lot most people only gain like 2 inches? 5'9 to 5'11? Will it really make any difference. I would rather add 2 inches to my dick

The risks seem to outweigh the benefits. I've heard a lot most people only gain like 2 inches? 5'9 to 5'11? Will it really make any difference. I would rather add 2 inches to my dick
and costs fucking insane amounts of money... you could gain 2 inches just from wearing thick bottomed shoes with insoles

height will not fix my face that is why. i am also an 18 year old and 6ft and have potential to grow 1 or 2 inches after i start using gh
i really hope this isnt considered bragging. If it is im sorry

I’m 6 feet tall and my legs are actually already too long looking for my torso size, so it would just look stupid. Besides, even if I was short, which I was in the past before I hit my growth spurt, I’d never risk being crippled. I depend on walking to enjoy the few good things I have in life
at 6 feet you don't need LL you need face plastic surgery which is good for you since that is cheap and takes a lot lot less time

LL surgery is a significant financial time investment

As well as the risk of being crippled

However one of the big things with LL is even after all that, by then I will be 23 years old, I already missed out on teen love and youth with friends etc. so it's not going to do that for me

The height gain is not significant enough either

As well as the obvious fact you are suddenly taller, now everyone knows you got surgery so it is not a good look

It would have to be disclosed to a potential LTR or they may find out one way or another

I would rather add 2 inches to my dick
This would actually be better lol, then I would have over 7 inches dick so I could ascend by being a sex god
i really hope this isnt considered bragging. If it is im sorry
I dont think so 6 foot is just the bare minimum for foids these days and everyone can grow with GH

at 6 feet you don't need LL you need face plastic surgery which is good for you since that is cheap and takes a lot lot less time
No plastic surgery for my autism, sadly. My jaw is the worst part of my face, but even if that was fixed, I’d still be too much of a sperg to get anywhere with women. Only Chad can get away with having autism, and I will never be that good looking no matter what surgery I get.

If I was shorter I would do it

but at 5'10 and not much money, considering the cost and risk, i dont htink its worth doing for me.

brutal mental >> all
Yeah, autism is a fucking curse. I have seen guys uglier than me in real life that are NTmaxxed and social circle maxxed who get gf’s. Autism is a social death sentence unless you look like Chad. Even normie looks can’t save you when you’re a socially crippled mentalcel.

Mostly money. I can only win through LL: if i i succeed, i can become several inches taller. If i get crippled, then its one more reason why i cant get conscripted and one more reason to get disabilitybuxx