Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is speaking for or against Mail-order Brides to escape Inceldom?

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
If you had the money and the opportunity get a Mail-order Bride would you do it? What is speaking for and against it? It seems like an easier way to escape being an incel.

I've heard stories of those ending in divorce after the wife gets what she wants after being bought.
I would not pay for that.

I've heard stories of those ending in divorce after the wife gets what she wants after being bought.
I would not pay for that.
And what did the wife actually want? Money? Also you can make it difficult for the wife to divorce you if you get her from an island in the pacific.

JBS (Just Be Slav) theory.

And what did the wife actually want? Money? Also, you can make it difficult for the wife to divorce you if you get her from an island in the pacific.
Money, off the land they're in, green card, etcetera, whatever it is.

The main problem with that is that you are basically paying to get divorced, i have NO idea why you would want that.

The main problem with that is that you are basically paying to get divorced, i have NO idea why you would want that.
And if not divorced, then cheated on because you know she doesn't care about you.

Isn't that where the brides are from?
Ah, yes of course. But I doubt that being slav makes that deal any better.
But if you get an average looking girl from like the philippines, she can't divorce that easily or actually cheat on you. But you're correct that getting a Mail-order Bride from a nearby country would very likely end up in paid divorce.

Last edited:
Watch 90 Day Fiance. It's usually a trainwreck where you get used for money and a green card and then divorced. You are also on the hook for them financially for something like 10 years.

Watch 90 Day Fiance. It's usually a trainwreck where you get used for money and a green card and then divorced. You are also on the hook for them financially for something like 10 years.
I can imagine that with US laws it would be total disaster (Also funnily that 90 Day Fiance movie is blocked outside the US) . But with divorce laws from other countries (Especially when you don't have to pay your bride anything after divorce by law) you can avoid such hassle, the only real loss would be the initial payment, and maybe that you gave easy access to a passport to your country.

It's just plain old betabuxxing in the end. If an incel wants to do it, he should remember that foid will probably try to screw him over.