Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is she talking about wtf

Their standards have been so high for so long that they don't realize that's literally what they're doing right now, JFL. Even the most boring, milquetoast Becky can fuck the average Chadlite and get thousands of desperate normies and sub 5s starved of female attention worshipping and donating money to her, what she's describing is basically the entire basis of Onlyfans/Twitch whores; and they want even more. I've yet to see all those misogynist, ugly, fat inklers with supermodels. :feelshaha:

Their standards have been so high for so long that they don't realize that's literally what they're doing right now, JFL. Even the most boring, milquetoast Becky can fuck the average Chadlite and get thousands of desperate normies and sub 5s starved of female attention worshipping and donating money to her, what she's describing is basically the entire basis of Onlyfans/Twitch whores; and they want even more. I've yet to see all those misogynist, ugly, fat inklers with supermodels. :feelshaha:
She is dumb to me and I have low iQ she must be 60 IQ

Every women already have high standards. DUMB FUCKING WHORE!

The level of delusion. If this is their plan to get chad tier guys to commit, then fair, go ahead. Because they'll never stick to it. And also it really has little to no impact on countless men. Standards are already sky high.