Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is Russia really like? (Serious answers only please).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because one side says it’s like a third world country and the other side says it’s some last bastion of traditions. People who live there or live near there or have a good idea of what Russia is like, what is it actually like?

wait didnt we have this thread before from you?

Degenerate and poor.

Wasn't this thread already made?:feelshehe:

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia), is shithole

Well I live in a neighborhood full of people from Russia and Kazakhstan. Back when I used to smoke cigarettes I regularly met this old Russian guy at night who was walking his dog and we actually had some deep conversation from time to time. Especially when he was drunk. Lol.

he was not too fond of his home country and called it a miserable and poor life. But that was in Soviet times so I’m not sure what it’s like there nowadays. For some reason we talked about women a few times and once he offered to get me acquainted with one of his nieces living in modern day Kazakhstan :giga:

if the leader
Looks you in your eyes
Death will follow

I traveled to Moscow and St. Petersberg in 2013. The young people there are a lot more easygoing that the old ones (over 40). The majority of those are douche bags (probably due to growing up under a harsh Communist regime).

I was there in May, so can't comment on what the weather is like most of the time, though I imagine it's bitterly cold and wintry.

The architecture, for the most part, is nice, especially in St. Pete. Lots of old, ornate, historic buildings.

I dont know a lot about that country

Actually been there for like 2 weeks, Stuff is cheap for someone from UK, and they have cool exclusive stuff like blue fanta which is the best fanta I ever had. Flats everywhere, metro is best public transport and a lot of people. Wouldn't want to live there unless my income comes from a wealthier country like UK or USA since it's not so good for the actual citizens. Also 4G is very cheap. Moscow seems like the only decent city, went to a village in the middle of nowhere where train only goes twice a day and there is only signal from a specific provider. People live in wooden houses and there is like 1 shop in the whole village which barely has anything.

Saudade said:
you are one of those people who think that going to church once a year to light a candle is traditional, we can obviously see by rampant promiscuity, highest abortion rates in world, by way of divorce rates, by way of low birth rates, by way they dress, by way of materialistic, nihilistic and hedonistic lifestyle, by way they party, drink and drug themselves up that they are indeed very traditional and conservative!
saudade completely destroyed the "slavlands being traditional" meme
It's the same as my country. From experience i know my country is degenerate.
and this

I was [effectively am] a retarded NEET that voted for Koshulinski (twice) in Ukraine, I have no idea.

I only know that my even more retarded countrymen are all feminist and believe in literal magic, witchcraft, spirits, etc.

Cities in Russia look like decent places to live, and it's cheaper compared to a first world country (especially vidya). The countryside on the other hand...

Teens in russia are pretty much the same as teens in america. They still love drugs and listen to mumble music

That's all I know

Russia is just more extreme version of USA. Destroyed by deindustrialization and degeneracy. I like Russiams though. They act more normal in public like arabs and don't go around smiling constantly like weirdos.

Last edited: